Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to sell my Mazda first... but I got the deal I couldn't turn down on this so I have the 6 and Now the GTO.

Here are some pics. Pretty rainy crappy cold day here in Dayton.. but my brother wanted to see pics..

So I'd figure I'd post them here too. Hopefully I can sell the 6.. to get some money back..

Enjoy

·
Registered
41 Posts
I wish they sold those north of the border :(

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't have a payment.. I paid cash for it.

I paid the 6 off last year.. and I still had some extra money sitting in the bank for a rainy day.

I loved the 6, I really did, but this car.. is just a whole new experience.. Just the feel of it.. feels like quality ya know..

The seats smell like leather.. and it sounds like a car should. :)

:)

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Congrats on the sweet car! where in dayton do you live. ya this weather is shitty its supposed to get nicer in the next few days so hopefully you can give it a nice bath and take some better pics for us.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I live in Beavercreek.. about 5 mins from Indian Ripple :)

·
Registered
990 Posts
nice...congrats. Love the exhaust note. Those seats are great....wish the 6 had seats bolsters even close to that.

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
MbN

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
i live around 20 - 30 minutes from beavercreek. Im over in mason close to west chester. 1 mile from kings island & VOA. Nice ride.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Man, really there are sooooo many aftermarked upgrades for this car.. its silly.

I am not sure, thinking about headers/exhaust 1st.. Was thinking supercharger.. as well, but I think I'll wait for the warranty to go 1st. it definately neeeeeds tint bad.. Every car I have owned since I was 18 has been tinted.. and the headlights from the cars behind me are killing me at night.

Thanks for all the compliments.. the car is a sweet car. It feels more luxury than the 6, even with out the heated seats. Just feels good sitting in the drivers seat.. you don't even have to be driving to feel like your going fast.

I tell ya, this is probably the most under rated car on the road today. Everyone seems to be bashing them, but, its a sleeper.. and no one even sees it.. until I get on it... its great.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts