Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. Ever since I "took over" the 6 here I have never posted a pic. Sure it's nothing much right now but here is a quick picture i took a few weeks ago after a wash. I hope to get more soon and start with the mods in the spring lol

Attachments

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea...i knew someone would comment veryyyy quickly on the lack of spoiler. that was my dads doing (he got the car first then i got it) since he liked the gt with gfx....but didnt like the spoiler. we were able to get a different trunk lid. for now im going to leave it but we will see.

and zone 6 eh? ill take a look, right now i have a pass for the hospital underground parking so thats where i am during the days.

edit: hospital parking...south garage lol

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Do you still have a 3rd brake light though. One of the other member's has an aftermarket spoiler which removed the centre brake light and he's been asking me if I can put the one that comes on the base models behind the rear window.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
no its not there, its been something thats bugged me. im not sure if its possible yet on mine...since it has the bose sub and im not sure if it gets in the way.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
haha piano teacher eh...hmm the silver pontiac in the background or the ford windstar even farther haha. im not sure if any of them teach piano, actually my neighbour on the other side might but they drive a black mpv.

oh on a side note, that driveway with the silver pontiac, they have a 6 now...since they liked mine lol.

Anyways, theres only a few 6's in the area there now which is nice. And thanks for the comments guys.
I've seen you car all over town.

Car looks great!

Neighbourhood looks even better ;)

The silver van in the background I believe is my sisters piano teachers van.[/b]

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
I always thought GFX = spoiler

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
yea...i knew someone would comment veryyyy quickly on the lack of spoiler. that was my dads doing (he got the car first then i got it) since he liked the gt with gfx....but didnt like the spoiler. we were able to get a different trunk lid. for now im going to leave it but we will see.
and zone 6 eh? ill take a look, right now i have a pass for the hospital underground parking so thats where i am during the days.

edit: hospital parking...south garage lol[/b]
Damn...you lucky bastard! :irate: LOL Oh well, you do researches in the hospital or MDCL?

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
no its not there, its been something thats bugged me. im not sure if its possible yet on mine...since it has the bose sub and im not sure if it gets in the way.[/b]
You can put the brake light in. The light on the spoiler has a wire running down the trunk hinge and plugs into the same socket as the non-bose one's brake light. You just have to find a third brake light to put in.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.