1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HOLLAAAAAA!!!

hehe

what's up everyone...

I just picked up my mazdaspeed6 today, it took me a little (and by a little i mean a lot) longer than i thought it'd take me, but eventually the deal was worked out fine...

MS6 GT w/ nav & moonroof, sirius & autodim

and a bunch of options i didn't want, but ended up getting anyways b/c they couldn't find the car and actually went through some trouble getting it from another dealership, including:

wheel locks
ugly arse all weather floor mats
"alarm shock sensor upgrade"
cargo net...

and lojack... i basically got everything on this car...

not exactly what i wanted, but i'm happy!!

·
Registered
583 Posts
all weather. i am sure you can sell those to some canadian for the regular mats. if not buy the regs and keep the all weather for shit days

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
all weather. i am sure you can sell those to some canadian for the regular mats. if not buy the regs and keep the all weather for shit days
[/b]
the stupid thing is that they gave me regular mazdaspeed6 mats underneath the all weather mats!!! what the heck??

·
Registered
428 Posts
the stupid thing is that they gave me regular mazdaspeed6 mats underneath the all weather mats!!! what the heck??
[/b]
the speed6 mats come with the car as it is. but since they are carpet, you wouldn't want to get them wet would you?! did they sell you the mazda6 all weather mats for your car?

·
Registered
998 Posts
I'll buy the cargo net and alarm shock sensor if you want to get rid of them.

And CONGRATS on the car :)

Jason

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the car!

·
Registered
595 Posts
everyone gets the carpet mats with the MS6, even if you pay extra for the all-weather mats

·
Registered
979 Posts
I have to tell you that the all weathe mats are the best in the winter. they will keep your cloth ones looking new!!! I love them and wish I had gotten them for my car..

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hehe, had the car 5 days and put 500 miles on it...

took a trip from los angeles to san diego, and a couple 40 mile drives...

gotta keep the mileage down... d'oh!!

on a side note, taking the car to buttonwillow raceway come mid may... should be fun to see what the car can do.... hopefully i'll get in an auto-x beforehand so i know a little more about the capabilities before i hit the track!

·
Registered
661 Posts
hehe, had the car 5 days and put 500 miles on it...

took a trip from los angeles to san diego, and a couple 40 mile drives...

gotta keep the mileage down... d'oh!!
on a side note, taking the car to buttonwillow raceway come mid may... should be fun to see what the car can do.... hopefully i'll get in an auto-x beforehand so i know a little more about the capabilities before i hit the track!
[/b]

Are you going to the Mazfest at Buttonwillow?

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Conrats man! I just got my Speed6 Sport just today! I can't wait to take her to the streets of willow down in San Diego.
[/b]
streets of willow in san diego...?? streets is like 3 hours north at least... it's like in... kern county! let me know when you're going, i'm down to roll... i miss takiing my 7 to the track, haha

Are you going to the Mazfest at Buttonwillow?
[/b]
yep, signed up this morning, got a place to stay, ready to rock on my street tires, hahaha, should be fun!

on a similar note to taking the vehicle to the track... anyone know of a good place in socal to get some race gas? i want to see what the difference is between the 91 that we pump here and race gas is... esp. since our ecu's can tell the difference and adjust everything...

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Congratulations.

I get 100 octane from time to time at a local 76 station in Pomona. 60/71 interchange. I'm sure there is one closer to you but I don't have a list.

Buttonwillow is west of Bakersfield on Interstate 5.

http://www.mazfest.com/index.html

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
congrats on the speeg6's.. maybe Ill see yall drving around town.. where is buttonwillow raceway btw?
[/b]

buttonwillow is near bakersfield... if you are in the socal area, you should DEFINETELY sign up for mazfest... www.mazfest.com i think it is

Congratulations.

I get 100 octane from time to time at a local 76 station in Pomona. 60/71 interchange. I'm sure there is one closer to you but I don't have a list.
[/b]

hmmm, that's an option, there's a 76 off of the 10 at citrus that carries 100 octane... i wonder if our cars can tell a difference between like 100 and 103, and whether there's a significant performance difference...

anyone know of a place that carries vp fuels in socal?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
12 Participants
pcs
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing