Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like everyone to give a warm Mazda6Club Welcome to Street Unit Performance...

They are the latest Mazda6Club vendor, but not a stranger to the Mazda scene... They are the exclusive sponsor of our beloved Mazdaspeed sectionalso...

You will find lots of information and great parts on StreetUnit.com, so feel free to check it out and look around, also send them some feedback...

StreetUnit is one of only two CP-E resellers, and carry everything you will need for your Mazda...

As a Sponsor of Mazda6Club, StreetUnit is offering a 15% off coupon for any item under $600 that is not on backorder or on intro pricing... Most all parts are in stock and ready to ship... Call or e-mail them if you have any questions.... The coupon is good until 10/20/06.

Coupon code: m6club

A brief list of items they carry:

*AutoEnginuity ScanTool w/ Mazda Interface* (As promised ;) )
CP-E Intake
AEM Intake
Fujita Intake
Mazdaspeed Intake
CP-E BOV Kit
HKS SSQV
Greddy BOV
CP-E Downpipe
CP-E Catback
CP-E Turboback
A complete list of boost controllers... and MUCH MUCH MORE!

Call or e-mail them if you have a question if something is "non-backordered", and remember this coupon is only good on "available" items...

Everyone give them a warm welcome, they will be sponsors within the next day or two... and are just a great company to work with!

·
Registered
875 Posts
Welcome aboard StreetUnit.com.

I have purchased many things from them in the past for the MSP and the MS6, and they are great to deal with!

Welcome Cullen & Mike.

-Ryan

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
Yeah, great move! These guys have been a mainstay on the Protege boards, good for them adding the CPE product lines!

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Coupon code "m6club" is not a valid coupon code.

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
Sounds good dealt with them before on my protege. Cool people to talk to when you need help!!

Welcome aboard when I get my speed6 i'll be sure to hit SU up

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
awesome to have another vendor. btw, the 15% off is registering as 5% right now. might want to fix that.

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
EDITED and DONE... Cullen gave it a $600 MAX...

awesome to have another vendor. btw, the 15% off is registering as 5% right now. might want to fix that.
[/b]
Give me just another second... :nana:

BTW Ryceboi.... you were the one wanting the Mazda software discounted right??? You should be ok...

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
time for all you getting the offroad dp to reorder.

edit: yeah, i saw the mazda enhancement. thanks wiggum.

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
time for all you getting the offroad dp to reorder.

edit: yeah, i saw the mazda enhancement. thanks wiggum.
[/b]
Not sure if it will work on the offroad DP.... call and ask...

·
Registered
58 Posts
CPE CAI for $260? Hell yeah!

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
CP-E Intake is backordered for a few weeks... and DP is "intro priced"...

CPE CAI for $260? Hell yeah!
[/b]
It's backordered...

·
Registered
58 Posts
Drat.

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yes, I think Cullen will send you an e-mail and tell you he can't do it on that...

Basically, the CP-E intake is backordered, and DP is "Intro Priced"... and I think that catback may be as well...

Please remember, CP-E prices there products accordingly... and even Donny at RPM will tell you 15% off of there new stuff is not really possible...

·
Registered
803 Posts
soooo tempted to order the perrin MBC and just slap it on...even to just hold the stock 15 psi until redline..would that hit fuel cut? i want tuning so bad, but something so simple and so efective is really calling me right now lol

it would sure help me check that modded srt-4 that got me by a car and a half saturday night...

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
That will not hit fuel cut :)

But I would strongly suggest tuning as well... a lot of this boost till redline stuff is going to kill the OEM turbo...

·
Registered
803 Posts
:( i know...this waiting game requires a little too much discipline for me though...i can only take it so long before i crack...along with my turbo...

id just want to get it and throw it on for the track, and maybe a little around town, then take it off before i do any real damage and sell it once tuning becomes a real option...

at least ive got good intentions

1 - 20 of 45 Posts