Mazda 6 Forums banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Reading Topic: Reading Topic: Welcome Melb 6 Owners

If anyone does.plz pay me a visit,you are more than welcome :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Reading Topic: Welcome Melb 6 Owners

Some idea. If we really want to create a big union photo, just let all the people take their M6 photo
in front of a white wall without anything around it (so no reflections). Then, use some software like Photoshop & After Effects to join them all together as one hell of a "long long" photo. That would be awesome. Maybe use it as wall paper for the garage so you in the middle of all good M6...sorry...I'm going crazy again...sorry

·
Registered
2,256 Posts

haha.....yes you are into the wildest dream but hey I think it's quite managable though.Provide everyone will take their own car's photo :)

·
Registered
143 Posts
Reading Topic: Welcome Melb 6 Owners

hello all melbourne mazda6ers!! we have all done a good choice in picking the mazda 6 . just to say a few more words i have just joined the forum , hope to chat some more about our cars yeah! i am cruising in a white pearl mazda6, give a wave if you see me!

·
Registered
2,256 Posts

Hi Mazda69.Welcome mate.Even though I am not a Victorian but we are all Aussies here.Hope to chat to you too :)

·
Registered
143 Posts

hey M6Gr8! hope to chat more with u too, i'm sure we all got great ideas for our car!

hey kuning i am in richmond on brige rd. know where the ferrari dealer is? just around there. how about u?

·
Registered
1,074 Posts

hoaa bridge RD? My friend lives there, and i usually wash my KUNING with my friends at BP Swan St. Gimme some dims if you see me cruising around there alrite :)

I live in Glenwaverley. Same suburbs with Alexchu but never seems to find his car anywhere around Glenwaverley lol.

cheers

yans

·
Registered
2,256 Posts

Hi MelbMaz6.Lovely website with your blue M6 mate.yes please,Melbournian,please give us the meet's pics that you promised guys.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Welcome Melb 6 Owners'

Hello fellow 6ers. I've been missing from this board for a long, long time, but I'm back and hope to see many fellow Melbournians posting here. ;)

Cheers. DMan.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Welcome Melb 6 Owners'

Hey! I have owned a 6 for a couple of months now, and I just found the forum. How good is this our own forum for a car that we love.
:cheers

21 - 33 of 33 Posts