Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Just thought I'd be the first to say hello to all the other Mazda 6 owners in Melbourne,
and welcome you all to our very own forum.
I live in Mooroolbark(Eastern Suburbs); and I am now enjoying my Strato Blue, Classic Sedan (after the wait).
I've had a few things added since I picked up the Vehicle, all of which i've done myself.
Those being tinting(darkest legal); Headlight protectors, VIP paint protecting(done in my garage).
I hope every one else is enjoying their 6 as much as I. Bye for now

·
Registered
124 Posts
Reading Topic: Welcome Melb 6 Owners

How cool, our own page.

I just had a quick look at the USA page, and they don't have anything like this.
Lets make the most of it, and ensure we get a gathering of as many 6 owners in Victoria soon.

·
Registered
136 Posts

It was very nice of Gujustud to set up our own Melbourne page. Thanks :)
All we have to do now is try to arrange a face to face meeting with all interested M6 owners in Melbourne or Victoria.

·
Registered
2,256 Posts

Hehe I think we need our own Sydney section :) JK , I am happy with all Aussies on one forum.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Welcome Melb 6 Owners'

Originally posted by M6Gr8

Hehe I think we need our own Sydney section :) JK , I am happy with all Aussies on one forum.[/b]
Totally Agree here !!!!

We are all one and the same and we all share a Passion for the 6, so thats all that matters doesn't it !!!!!

It would be sensational to arrange a National Meet sometime in the future??????????????

Could be a problem on deciding where to meet though.......Neutral ground like the ACT perhaps ????:D :D

·
Registered
164 Posts

lol...w00t! in ACT...lol, how's the neutral?...its still closest to syd and melb...
wouldn't the "neutral" ground be ayres rock???...lol...almost the same distance to every capital city...except for those folks in tas...
hehe
;-p

·
Registered
2,256 Posts

haha....I think everyone should cary their car washup setup with them and have a mass car washup together,then head for the photo shoot with the Ayres Rock as the backdrop...man that will be a killer pic for our M6s :D :D

·
Registered
510 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Welcome Melb 6 Owners'

Originally posted by akademik

lol...w00t! in ACT...lol, how's the neutral?...its still closest to syd and melb...
wouldn't the "neutral" ground be ayres rock???...lol...almost the same distance to every capital city...except for those folks in tas...
hehe
;-p[/b]

:p :p

Those Tassie Drivers will be shitty to have drive all the way to Ayers Rock or Canberra for that matter......

I don't want my 6 getting squashed by some Roo, whilst I am heading out to Ayers Rock though dude !...........:D

·
Registered
1,074 Posts

oi,another melbournian here :D
wanna plan to meet up? those guys from syd have dun it..so why cant we?
remember guys, jus like the footy show sez "made in melbourne"
hahaha lol

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Reading Topic: Reading Topic: Welcome Melb 6 Owners

melbourne became soo quiet as it rains everyday....
fiushhhhh...hear the wind blows....then u'll feel the cold winter...
dayy...and night...day...and night..
where's everybody?

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Reading Topic: Reading Topic: Welcome Melb 6 Owners

I think if the weather is such as you described,then it should be more ppl sitting in front of the puter and drool around here.But it seems like it is quite the contrary.I am wondering why too??

1 - 20 of 33 Posts