Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I can finally say I'm a Mazda owner. Moved away from the honda/acura just picked me up a 04 lapis blue 6s w/ sportsport shift/at, I like it so far and with this sport package it handles pretty well for stock. I give 2 thumbs up..

Here are some pics

2004 Mazda 6s -had only 48 miles on it!
3.0l v6
sport shift/at

if any of you guys are v6 owners say I, because I would like some input on how you like ur 6s.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
I own a 5 Speed Manual V6....but I'd like to say that yours is the first I've seen with the sports appearance package, the V6 but not a rear spoiler. :)

Either way, I love my 6....that pretty much sums it up. :)

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
My car was a sports package w/o wing was well. It stuck me strange to see a V6 with apearance lip and 17's! Most V6 I seen w/o True sport bumpers had 16's.

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
Nice color indeed and congrads from leaving honduh :)

N

·
0 Posts
Well I like my V6 6s mazda. I had to change the clutch after 2k miles. Now I have 10k miles on it and its running good. Also the fllash lights on mine worked funny sometimes. Only one side worked and the other didn't, but not all the time. But its pretty annoying to be winked by the car lol. So the dealer fixed that problem, and I just had it happen again after 2 months of not having that issue. But that's not a big deal, it will get fixed. Overall I like my car, I was just dissapointed to change the clutch after only 2k miles on it.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah the color is the main reason why i chose the 6 over the v6 accord coupe even though we lose 20hps to it and both weigh in about the same. So without the spoiler you guys think its weird. Is there anyone out there with the sport package w/o the spoiler, I would love to see pics of ppl who has the 6s just like mine w/o spoiler. Preferable not stock. I need motivation and guidance!

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Originally posted by Qbert@Feb 24 2005, 07:15 PM
Yeah the color is the main reason why i chose the 6 over the v6 accord coupe even though we lose 20hps to it and both weigh in about the same.  So without the spoiler you guys think its weird.  Is there anyone out there with the sport package w/o the spoiler, I would love to see pics of ppl who has the 6s just like mine w/o spoiler.  Preferable not stock.  I need motivation and guidance!
[snapback]369095[/snapback]​
Mines not a v6 but they look the same on the outside.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
welcom. nice color =). i like the 6 without the wing. but you should have got an MTX =)

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Originally posted by Axion@Feb 23 2005, 06:34 PM
Hmm yeah thats pretty strange, you have appearance package lips, sport package rims, and no spoiler! lol nice though very nice :) welcome to the club
[snapback]368577[/snapback]​

That is weird. Welcome anyways :drive:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts