Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Have the 2010 Grand Touring i model. I just picked it up three days ago. It is supposed to have a "welcome lighting" option. However, I do not notice anything regarding this special lighting. The only lights that go in the interior are the usual dome and overhead white lights over the front windshield.
What exactly is this welcome lighting supposed to be? I do not notice anything special.:(

Also, I guess it is my fault, but the brochure listed satellite radio ready, which only means that I have pay $450-500 extra to have it installed. I was disappointerd to not have satellite radio. I guess I should have asked the salesman.

Anyone know more about that "welcome lighting" that my model is supposed to have?

Thanks

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Welcome lighting system??

2010 Grand Touring i model. The dealer tells me the interior courtesy lights that go on when I open the door are the so-called welcome lights. How is this an option for the Grand Touring i model? All cars have this feature. The brochure indicates welcome lighting system for this trim level, but I don't notice anything special.
Anyone have knowledge of this?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts