Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So yesterday I heated my 6 as usual as it was parked for last 24 hours and left to airport to receive my buddy.When I was coming back a trip of 70 Km. I left the fast track and took a service road. suddenly the RPM pedal was hard to press and the RPM was jumping between 500 to 2000 on its own .When I am trying to press the pedal it was hard on the initial press but still the RPM was acting weird.
I stopped the car and crank the engine after sometime it was normal.I pulled my plugs and check everything was normal.Since a week my RPM pedal was hard in the initial press then normal after driving it for sometime. I thought is due to some dirt stuck as I drove recently in heavy rain.
Also the clutch pedal is very hard to press and when I press its giving me some clicking noise three times .Clutch is engaging normal. I think this clicking noise exist before this incident but I am noticing this now.
so someone know what it caused and why there is clicking noise and very hard clutch I got. Its still stock clutch with 90000 Km on clock.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
QUOTE (Mcmann @ Nov 15 2008, 03:43 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1476706
So yesterday I heated my 6 as usual as it was parked for last 24 hours and left to airport to receive my buddy.When I was coming back a trip of 70 Km. I left the fast track and took a service road. suddenly the RPM pedal was hard to press and the RPM was jumping between 500 to 2000 on its own .When I am trying to press the pedal it was hard on the initial press but still the RPM was acting weird.
I stopped the car and crank the engine after sometime it was normal.I pulled my plugs and check everything was normal.Since a week my RPM pedal was hard in the initial press then normal after driving it for sometime. I thought is due to some dirt stuck as I drove recently in heavy rain.
Also the clutch pedal is very hard to press and when I press its giving me some clicking noise three times .Clutch is engaging normal. I think this clicking noise exist before this incident but I am noticing this now.
so someone know what it caused and why there is clicking noise and very hard clutch I got. Its still stock clutch with 90000 Km on clock.[/b]

I take it you haven't had a CEL come on?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
2 Participants
Mcmann
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing