Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: And this guy takes himself seriously? It's like Shaq putting Superman on all his cars. Sure we all love the man of steel but you look like a 2 year old driving around in a car like that.

·
Registered
867 Posts
wow that is really stupid. everyone knows its a vette. its just a wannabe ferrari

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
At the very least he could have done that to a red Vette. At least there are functional ( :laugh: ) louvers on the trunk, to give it that mid-engine look.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
this makes me want to cry the vette is so sweet and look what he has done to it, everyone knows thats not a ferrari.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Geez, what a piece! Maybe he'll take 10 bucks for it once everyone starts giving him crap about it.

·
Registered
947 Posts
:barf:

That's all I have to say...

·
Administrator
2018 Mazda6 GT Reserve
8,533 Posts
:wtf:

You know, it's sh*t like this that makes me :irate: .

You want a 'Vette? Buy a 'Vette. You want a Ferrari? Guess what? You buy the FERRARI, and NOT a 'Vette with a white-trash yellow stripe and the Prancing Horse decals! :slap:

I love how people think that crap likes that actually looks GOOD. What? :huh: Not only does it look like ass, but you're trashing an American Icon and tarnishing an Italian exotic car maker AT THE SAME TIME! :banghead:

Can someone please run his plates so we can all raid his house, beat him to within an inch of his life, eat his food, f*ck his wife/gf, then steal that 'Vette and run it off a mountainside?

Sorry about the rant, but this crap reminds me of a guy in college that had his Dad's old VW Karmann Ghia, and promptly de-badge'd it, replacing them with PORSCHE badges. Granted, they're both German makes, but come on!

·
Registered
276 Posts
I don't even know what to say about that. It is just way wrong.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: And this guy takes himself seriously? It's like Shaq putting Superman on all his cars. Sure we all love the man of steel but you look like a 2 year old driving around in a car like that.
[/b]
I challenge you to say that to Shaq, that is if he'd even acknowledge your existence. My guess is he wouldn't...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts