Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WHOOAAA!!

Drove it home from the military base where I serve and I must say WOW! The power... The sensetivity... The Looks! Ohh man I love this car. The Bose stereo system sounds really good. Heavn't heard any of the plastic vibartions reviewers talk about. I played as high as I felt I could without having ear-pain :D It have the rear wing by the way, was a little uncertain if it would be mounted on the car when it arrived. The dealer though hadn't niether trailer hook or chrome tailpipes at home :(.. Well the trailer hook doesn't matter to me, but the chrome pipes is buggin' me :D

Will take some photos later when I get batteries for the camera.

Some con's:

- Very hard to drive in low speeds - cought myself drving 90km/h on 70, even 50 roads, just by relaxing the foot a little... Actually a little disturbing as I have to keep a constant eye on the speedo... Bropebly me beeing a beginner (doesn't have a license.. yet). Do be honest it was really cool. The fastest I drove was 160m/h.

- Generally hard to drive. I am used to the Renault Laguna (-96). It's really soft in every way. Swampy steering, soft suspention, soft clutch and so on... Yet again - /me is a beginner... And yet yet again - it's cool. Really cool! :D

- I will HATE driving the Laguna now as it will be my learning car... But someday :D

PURE LOVE!

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Replying to Topic 'WE HAVE OUR RED ESTATE NOW!!!'

Thank you :D

Well Steve... How is your silver hatch goning then? *Oh* Sorry.. Forgot... It still on a trailer *evil laugh* :D

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

About the engine... Sounds a little turbine'ish :D Really strange sound... Not really that raw sports car sound, but not either that bad "soon-to-brake-apart"-high rev sound our Laguna had...

·
Registered
244 Posts

Congrats Blackbird! :D :D :D

... and in a more serious tone:
Originally posted by OppenheimeR

Congrats with the car! You're probably the first EUROPEAN forum-visitor who has a Mazda6..  [/b]
Estonia was also considered to be in Europe last time I checked...;)

·
Registered
246 Posts

Originally posted by Sigvard

Congrats Blackbird! :D :D :D

... and in a more serious tone:
Originally posted by OppenheimeR

Congrats with the car! You're probably the first EUROPEAN forum-visitor who has a Mazda6..  [/b]
Estonia was also considered to be in Europe last time I checked...;) [/b][/quote]

Estonia... yeah I forgot that.. But you must also keep in mind that that's almost over the border... Man, Estonia, that sounds like the Third World... :D
Estonia, who wants to live there :sarc .. in the middle of Nowhere???
(Well, I do; lots and lots of free roads to drive on :p . Much better than Holland..)

Coen

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

Originally posted by applejax

Blackbird has his '6 and Steve doesn't.  nah nah nah.

:p[/b]
You evil man!

Well...in three weeks, I can say: Steve's got his hatch, and Applejax hasn't even SEEN one!!! (I'm evil too!):D

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

Oppenheimer:

Your geography skills are more and more showing their true color. Perhaps we DO need to talk to your teacher about this???:D

·
Registered
510 Posts

:D :D :D

Congratulations Blackbird !!!!!!!!!

The likes of Steve and myself are still waiting.............:sarc

We probably won't be talking to you anymore, you will be too busy enjoying your 6 !!!

Keep us up to date with anything to report back to us........Likes, dislikes etc....

Cheers :)
Rod

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.