Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cleaned the car with dawn to remove any previous wax n gunky stuff... then used meguiars polish, then used flash wax... pretty good stuff detailing places use it comes out real nice.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I added some more pics chk em out :) couple of em have some of my friends cars in em too. The ones i just added were taken today.

·
Registered
431 Posts
why would you do something like that?
[/b]
Why not do it? Normal car wash doesnt strip wax and often doesnt break down the oily crap on the car. As long as its not abrasive it wont hurt anything to do that if you are going to re-wax right away.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Dawn is a great car wash soap.

No streaks and rinses off great. That's all I use.

Also, been using Flash for 10 years. a great in-between detail product. No residue.

John :cool:

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Dawn won't hurt the car even if you use it at every wash. even txwagon does it, and i'm sure that the 6 hasn't been the only car he has used it on, right John? ;)

Dawn is very gentle yet VERY powerful stuff. it is very versatile and can be used for MANY things that other products can't. hell, it even does the same thing as flea and tick shampoo...i kid you not.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
13 Participants
Business
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing