Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Only during heavy rain I will get a wet spot about the driver door in the corner by the windshield at the top of the A piller cant tell if it the door seal, windshield or something else...any suggestions

·
Registered
2013 Mazda 6i Grand Touring - 2.5L I4 Auto
102 Posts
Does your car have a sunroof? If that's the case you may need your drains evacuated. When the drains become clogged, leakage into the cabin of the car is guarantee to occur and will occur wherever there is an opening. More often than not we don't see the leakage at first and start to smell "dampness" in the car. Then we notice the wet carpet. This happened to me and it's not a huge deal to correct. You didn't mention the model you drive, but I'm sure if you open the sunroof and look, you can see the drain locations.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No theres no sun roof. But the head liner gets wet right in the corner and by the ooohh shit handle. I noticed moisture on the wire bundle and inside the A piller but, and thought its comming from the rain gutter on the roof so I put a little silicone inside the rain gutter and still leaking. I'm thinking it might be for seal or windshield.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts