Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I took some time to wash,poliash and wax my car today along with de-badging the sides and taking off the door guards....

·
Registered
935 Posts
Looks sweet man! Get some Arospeed rims and we can be twinsies!

But seriously, looks great, I just removed my door guards a few weeks ago after two years. What springs are you running, and what size JL sub is that? I ask because I have H&R's and a 12 W0 in my trunk.

keep up the good work!

-steve

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its a 12w0 and they are megan racing springs....and i need to buy some more tire wet...daaaamn...i dont think ill buy new rims for awhile. I dont really wanna roll my fenders at the moment

·
Registered
985 Posts
U need to find a small box for that sub. IMO. Thats if you want the best performance and sound out of the sub. But the car looks good.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the box was made specifically for that sub for the specs and everything and was made by a reputable stereo shop :)

·
Registered
985 Posts
Originally posted by Trouble1986@Aug 12 2005, 03:30 PM
the box was made specifically for that sub for the specs and everything and was made by a reputable stereo shop :)
[snapback]483163[/snapback]​
Wow thats kinda suprising, cause i have 2 10's in that same size box the is made by the company of the subs. But i guess whatever works

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Looks like your ride is on its way to becoming something sweet!!! Looking great so far, keep up the great work

1 - 8 of 8 Posts