1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Hell...I'd still buy it. :p

·
Registered
5,328 Posts
It's all about defensive driving. Speeding is fun, but you gotta know your limits and remember you paid for what your driving.

What a shame and my worse nightmare...

·
Administrator
2018 Mazda6 GT Reserve
8,565 Posts
That'll buff right out! :)

·
Registered
949 Posts
owch, pictures like that make me sad. on another note, it looks like it held up allright for a ferrari

·
Registered
845 Posts
The only thing Im amazed at is the quality pics off that phone. Im from Sacramento here we get all the crashed high end cars from Sanfrancisco.... Ha.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The only thing Im amazed at is the quality pics off that phone. Im from Sacramento here we get all the crashed high end cars from Sanfrancisco.... Ha.
[/b]
lol dang sorry to hear that. Thanx I just got the fone.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
seeing that made me cry a little bit. that is my dream car and it hurts to see it in a condition like that. although if you can afford one of those you can afford the "touch up" costs.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
yea your phone take some good pics, but damn that big truck just to tow away a ferrari? thats some vip status... but feel really bad for the car though

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
yea i was pretty surprised with the quality of the pictures too. Its a 1.3mp. set at super fine quality.
[/b]
Quick everyone!! Tie him up with some rope,and I will steal this phone from him! :nono: ...but damn dude!.....I wish My phone can take some kick ass pics like that!!.......I'm Jealious!! :huh:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts