Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i bought my car used. so im not totaly sure on the warrenty length. its a 03, the warrenty was 4 years 50,000 miles correct? just wanna make sure before i take it in and they tell me no haha.

·
Registered
64 Posts
It depends on what you are getting fixed, but the drivetrain is supposed to be 4 years / 50,000 miles. If you still have your owners manual it is all written in there. Also, I believe mazda's websit explains what is covered and what is not.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
my passenger side wheel speed sensor is causing my abs light to turn on and my garbage computer controlled thottle unit on the throttle body is all f'd up. throwing a code for that and my car runs like garbage when it throws the code. plus my cumpos im my mirror works intermittently.

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
my passenger side wheel speed sensor is causing my abs light to turn on and my garbage computer controlled thottle unit on the throttle body is all f'd up. throwing a code for that and my car runs like garbage when it throws the code. plus my cumpos im my mirror works intermittently. [/b]
you need to return to a mazda dealer for WARRANTY work, the throttle body issue is a known problem..........but you're going to be on your own for getting the COMPASS fixed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts