Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 06 Mazda 6, it has about 4000 miles on it. Yesterday it was making a bad squeeking noise coming from the drivers side rear tire. I live about 100 miles from the closest dealer. My question is, for them to do warrantee work on it do I have to take it to the dealer or will they pick it up? Also do I get a loaner car for any warrantee work?

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
It's all up to your individual dealer.

Few Mazda dealers will pick up your car at your house though. Almost all will give you a loaner car.

But, at 100 miles, you might consider just making an appointment for a convenient time and just wait there. For such a minor thing as a squeek they'll probably have the thing fixed before you drive the 100 miles back home.

·
Registered
508 Posts
I agree with sigma, for a squeeking noise, you might wait a bit till your car needs an inspection/free oil change, or maybe tire rotation or something, My local dealer is only 15 minutes away, so I can drop by whenever I feel like to just to bug them. :p but at 100 miles, you can wait, or ask another mechanic nearby to check on it if you really feel the need to.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts