Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I bought some Draxas headers for my mazda6i about 2 months ago from Draxas website. Before to buy them, they where answering all my questions and they were looking trustable. I'D NEVER RECEIVED THOSE HEADERS SINCE THAT TIME and I have no fucking answers from them either by phone or email. I had to pay 400$ on my credit card and the only thing I got was a frustration feeling.

Does anybody had some experiment with this company or know them??? Are they dead?? Cheaters???

www.draxas.com

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
req your money back from your credit card company before it's too late
if they send you the headers
u can pay them back

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Draxas is not in the business of screwing over its customer base. Contact them through other means:
http://www.draxas.com/contact.html
[/b]
The dude just said he has contacted them through phone and email... Not sure how that link you posted will help his situation. As well, the orignal poster included the draxas link already!

Regardless, definitely contact your card company to request a chargeback against Draxas. I don't believe that ANY company regardless of their previous reputation should do this to any customer. The fact that not a single reply was made is unacceptable. Perhaps could've been different if they were at the very least giving you updates on the situation.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Banghatch
we don't know if they are having system problem and not receiving emails
I agree it would still be the company's fault and customer's right, regardless of the situation

let's not make any assumptions

Phil have you tried calling them?

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Banghatch
we don't know if they are having system problem and not receiving emails
I agree it would still be the company's fault and customer's right, regardless of the situation

let's not make any assumptions

Phil have you tried calling them?
[/b]
Do people ever read the first post!? He said PHONE AND EMAIL!!!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Their website also says the headers are out of stock, so maybe there on backorder? Regardless, they should communicate better with their customers.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Their website also says the headers are out of stock, so maybe there on backorder? Regardless, they should communicate better with their customers.
[/b]
That's most likely the problem.

Kind of cheap for them to charge the card already though. They shouldn't charge a card until the part is in stock.

I mean really there's no need to charge for backordered items until the items are shippable. Though most everyone ends up doing that.

Unless of course it's a speciality item that they're bringing in specifically for the person. Then that's different.

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
Might want to talk to MrTea about it, but as far as I knew, they were out of stock of the headers and weren't really planning on making them again

·
Registered
603 Posts
wow thats shocking that you havent recieved the headers, i agree with dabears, contact Tea and see what he can do for you.

other than that i hope that you resolve the situtation quickly. goodluck.

-n1ghtmare

·
Registered
3,030 Posts
I mean really there's no need to charge for backordered items until the items are shippable. Though most everyone ends up doing that.

[/b]

I was under the impression that it is "illegal" in the USA to charge the credit card if the item has not shipped yet.

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
Then there wouldn't be a functional eBay.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for your answers guys! Before to buy my headers, I talked (by email) many times with Nikolas at Draxas and he were answering all my question, he also told me that he has one header in stock ready to ship and that's why I ordered it. I also tried to contact Mr. Tea but he is not answering my PM.

Hope this experience can prevent other bad experience with this company.

·
Premium Member
9,080 Posts
you pm'd me about it? when you wrote me it was asking about the Draxas headers, you hadn't ordered em yet?

i talked to Nik a couple weeks ago and he said he was out of the headers, not sure how things were a couple months ago? i can shoot him an email, but you might just wanna go through your CC as you won't get headers for sure as i know they are out of them. they aren't making any products now as they are switching thier business plan.

hope that helps out some, but not much to do.

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
I bought to Nikolas the Draxas Header without problem. He charged me the full price and then he refund me some $$ in my Credit Card because he gave me a special price in the header. Why? Because I tested in my 2.0 (fit) and then sent him some photos.

About the charge in the CC, some companies send first the merchandise and then charge the Credit Card.
With Blackstone Laboratories, I first received the UOA by email and then charge me in the CC. Nice company :D

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
you pm'd me about it? when you wrote me it was asking about the Draxas headers, you hadn't ordered em yet?

i talked to Nik a couple weeks ago and he said he was out of the headers, not sure how things were a couple months ago? i can shoot him an email, but you might just wanna go through your CC as you won't get headers for sure as i know they are out of them. they aren't making any products now as they are switching thier business plan.

hope that helps out some, but not much to do. [/b]
so, don't you find it pretty unethical that he took phil's money and knows he'll never ship the header? the fact that he apparently is also ignoring attempts at communication don't exactly speak well of his 'business plan" either, unless that plan is to take the money and run. there's really no excuse for putting someone's money in your pocket when you know you're not going to deliver what they ordered.
frankly, i'd give it one more shot, and make it quite clear in your communication that if you don't receive confimation of your money being refunded in a very short period of time that you will contact your credit card company to report the matter and dispute the fradulent charge. I would also at least make a phone call to your card company to lay the groundwork in the situation.

·
Premium Member
9,080 Posts
is it still not taken care of? as soon as i heard i talked to Nik and he was looking into it.

but you can do whatever you please, it doesn't bother me.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts