Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After much help from people here and elsewhere to figure out what I'd like, I'm now trying to find a 2003 or 2004 Blue Mazda6, manual, with sport package, black leather. Bose upgrade highly desireable. Heated mirrors/seats would be nice.

Black exterior may be a possibility if Blue isn't available.

Let me know if you can help!
Thanks!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=en&...mp;z=6&om=1

Are you sure you don't want to buy mine? :D
[/b]

:laugh:

I did see your stripped car on Autotrader! Man, that thing looks sad now without your wheels on it! And did you somehow remove the window tinting!?! ;)

I admit that I've Google-Earthed your location at least once. So FAR!!! If I can just get that stinkin' transporter design finished!

So, just how hard did you drive that thing, anyway? ;)

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
I drive it so hard it hurts! haha, just kidding. Only at a few autocross event. I say 2 last year and 4 this year. Engine definitely runs strong and hard.

Actually, those pictures are older pictures. Not recent. It's what it would look like if I put it back to stock. At that point when I posted it, I was ready to put it back to stock.

Well, if you are interested, I can definitely work on the price. PM you.

·
Registered
383 Posts
I wasn't really planning on selling mine (actually it is a lease), but I do have the exact car you are looking for... and I'm in Columbus. Lapis Blue 2004 6S, V6, MTX, black heated leather seats, Bose, sunroof, sports grille & Homelink autodim mirror. Completely stock except for 35% window tint. The car has approx 28.5K miles on it. I still have a little more than a year left on the lease, but PM me if you are truly interested and I can call Mazda and find out the payoff amount.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Hey, if you're interested I have a Lapis Blue w/Black Interior for sale -- V6 w/sports and VERY well taken care of.

No Leather
No Bose -- But I do have a whole system, that used to be in it, completely custom for the car.
No Moonroof

I don't know how far you'd like to travel, I'm in CT!

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
AUTO ^^^^

:nana: sorry radic...but it idoesn't matter becuase he won't deal with someone in CT...its too far. i tried...haha

·
Registered
867 Posts
yo dawei213 didnt know u lived near me. i live in richboro. i know where plymouth meeting is

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
AUTO ^^^^
:nana: sorry radic...but it idoesn't matter becuase he won't deal with someone in CT...its too far. i tried...haha
[/b]
WHAT? You're Selling it? Why are you selling your 6?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts