Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone

As the title states do you want to know what the dealer knows?

After countless hours tinkering and tring things on this car, I decided to purchase all of the manuals that Mazda has on the 2004 (year that I own). The manual includes just about everything. Some parts are rather vague but you will get the idea.

There is easily over 2000 pages for all of this, I'd like to share it with the club but I"m not sure how, this stuff cost a pretty penny I can tell you that. Not to mention that it's not supposed to be sold to the public.

The best thing about this manual so far is that I can compare the readings from my gauges to what it normal.

If anyone has any questions or stuff they would like to know post up here:

Here is the size of these things.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Good idea. Maybe this thread could end up covering most years/ models. I have most of the 2003 manuals: Workshop manual, wiring diagrams, body shop manual, AJ (V6) w/variable valve timing engine manual, and the FN4A-EL automatic transaxle manual. the ones I don't have are: standard AJ engine manual, L3 (4 cyl) manual, A65M-R/G35M-R manual transaxle manuals, and I am waiting on the JA5A-EL automatic transaxle manual. (it is only printed when someone orders it, and in Japan) I have been waiting on that one since September. Special order, pay up front, no refunds. :irate:

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
standard AJ engine manual, L3 (4 cyl) manual, A65M-R/G35M-R manual transaxle manuals

Those are included with what I have. The transmission ones are pretty basic though.

I just looked again and I have the complete JA5A-EL automatic transaxle manual.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I would love to get this thing digitized and get it out to all members. We payed a lot of money for these cars and we should have access to all the information mazda has available on them.
Any have the 2.3L book?
I propose we scan the whole friggin thing in the computer. I know a guy who will scan it in for us. (not me of course because that would be copywrite infringement.) PM me and lets get it done

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No offense but I paid a lot of money for this info. I'm don't feel too comfortable sending it away just yet. I was thinking about scanning it, but it would take forever.

·
Registered
863 Posts
it would be realy cool if in there they have button sequences to diagnose, enable and disable radio and display options (such as the trip comp.) check it out!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.