Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this has probably been asked plenty of times but i want know where in the chicagoland area is there a good place to get tints?...cheap and they do a good job...and wat do you guys think on how much the tint should be? any help would be great thanks

·
Registered
5,733 Posts
im about an hour away from you, but i went to all star window tint. the owner joe is an awesome guy, and ive had him do 3 of my cars without issue. plus he uses sungard tint which is really the best tint a installer can use. he has a full lifetime warrentee, and even if it starts to discolor, and turn purple, he will re-do it free of charge. if your willing to make the drive, its well worth it. i can even show u how the tint looks on the 6 in sum pics if u want.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanx everyone...xxxmonoxidechild can i see some pics of how it turned out...im curious

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Anyone know of any good tint shops in the Farmington Hills, Novi (Michigan) area?

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
i got mine tinted at Renn-art in arlington heights for 180, great job too. 35% all around.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Any good places here in the detroit suburban area? Farmington Hills/Novi/Southfield areas.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I've had two cars tinted at AutoAmeristar on Maple Road. It's in Walled Lake by M-5. Not too far for you.

They did a good job both times, i was quite pleased. The 6i was $180 to get tinted all around. I plan on taking the speed there in the spring to get it done.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
I'm with it, I need them pretty bad. I think i want a 35% light mirror, or perhaps they now call it titanium. Thats what im considering, but im not sure. I had black tint on my RSX, supra and my accord, im thinking something different.

·
Registered
267 Posts
I'm with it, I need them pretty bad. I think i want a 35% light mirror, or perhaps they now call it titanium. Thats what im considering, but im not sure. I had black tint on my RSX, supra and my accord, im thinking something different.[/b]

we should all go together to get tints. i have 2 others that want 'em too. we could get a real nice deal. about the mirror... in michigan 35% reflective tint is legal on the front windows. so that means mirror tint right? if so, i think i'll do 35%mirror all the way around. but can you still see inside? and will it look dumb or awesome on whitewater pearl?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts