Mazda 6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am in the market for a used 2007-2008 Mazda6.

5-door or Sedan, either way is great.
MUST be a non-smoker and non-odored vehicle.
No preferred color (no gold please).
Under 60k on the mileage.
ATX or MTX is fine.
Cloth or Leather.
Carfax report must be provided, along with any service records.
Car should not have any serious engine modifications other maybe a cold air intake, or other harmless modifications.
All weather tires preferred, but if the vehicle is not equipped with them, that is fine.

I AM A CASH BUYER.

I am a college student and do not have more than $10,000 to spend, and I would like to stay in the $8,000-9,500 range, but nevertheless, if the price is right and the car is right, I will cut a check right then and there, or pay you in actual cash. Note: If your asking price is on the lower end of that spectrum, I will be far more interested in doing business with you.

I currently live about 65 miles north of Denver, Colorado, but travel to Las Vegas, NV, and Southern California is not difficult as that is where home is for my fianceé and me. I can entertain offers in Colorado, Southern and Northern Nevada, Southern California, and Southern Wyoming, as those areas are most accessible to me, but if the price is right and the car is right, I would be willing to travel up to about 1,000 miles in any direction.

I MUST have a vehicle by the end of April because I need to work two jobs to start paying back some loan debt for school. This is the last of my hard-earned cash that I brought with me to college, therefore I will be very thorough about this purchase. I am not difficult, but I will be thorough. Serious sellers only please. Thank you very, very much!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
*Correction for the article title, 2007-2008, sorry for the typo.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No longer needed.

Bought myself a 2002 Mustang GT. =]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.