Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who can't use money? Whether it be for mods or just some extra spending cash, we've got an easy way for you to make it! A simple referral system. Nowadays it seems like everyone is on the internet, all your friends have their own websites, used for business, family, or just showing off their car. Well you can take advantage of this, but forwarding them to us and making some good cash while you're at it!

Here's how the system works:
1. Have your friend sign up for any of our plans and prepay yearly.
2. Post here specifying the domain they are hosting within a month of their purchase.
3. We'll contact you regarding payment via PayPal
4. Free money right in your paypal account, no strings attached!

The Good Stuff: REWARDS HAVE BEEN TRIPLED UNTIL DEC 31st - INFORMATION MAY BE FOUND HERE</span>
-<strike>$15</strike> deposited in your paypal if the sign up is for the Enterprise Plan
-<strike>$10</strike> deposited in your paypal if the sign up is for the Developer Plan / Any Specials
-<span style="color:red"><strike>$5</strike>
deposited in your paypal if the sign up is for the Basic Plan

You may also use this as a discount if you plan to buy hosting. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
A scam? What? Business referral bonuses are quite common. C'mon, I get somethign from DirecTV often often about giving me $X for referring a friend. It's the same damn thing.

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
So our board sponsor is a scammer then, eh? DirecTV is a scammer then, eh? I am not discounting the fact scams may exist in certain instances. But, I think you should not say a board sponsor is running a scam unless you have proof of such.

·
Registered
206 Posts
i NEVER directly called our sponsor a scammer, i'm just saying i don't trust business referral systems...waaaay too similar to those pyramid scams.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
referral systems = scam
</twocents>
[/b]

agreed.
[/b]

Please enlighten me on how this is scamming. By insulting my business you are directly insulting me. I have been a long time member on these boards and have done business with many members along with a few board sponsors. Everyone that knows me here (and believe me, there are many) know I am true to my word.

Please explain your logic.

·
Registered
933 Posts
he's just trying to get business though...by referring people, he gets more business. I don't see any pyramid scheme going on, just a hard working individual who is trying to get his business going.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
What a bunch of cry babies. Get your stories straight.

<anyways>

Good job lapis_blue_beast. I'll be needing a web host here pretty soon and I'll be coming to you.
[/b]
Yep! Just let me know exactly what you need. :highfive:

·
Registered
206 Posts
Referral system is NOTHING like a pyramid scam. Do some research, then come back and talk about pyramid scams.

Till then, stop accusing people of unjust b.s.
[/b]
for the THIRD time, i NEVER accused anybody of "unjust b.s." or whatever...maybe i was reading the system wrong, i immediately thought "okay, so u tell a friend...have their friends tell their friends, etc. etc." and i'm sorry for that. but i would still never do that type of business. lapis_blue_beast, i apologize if i have insulted u, i understand you're just trying to get customers, but i never insulted u on purpose. good luck with your business.

·
Registered
5,129 Posts
Good apology. Props for doing that.

Good job lapis_blue_beast. I'll be needing a web host here pretty soon and I'll be coming to you.
[/b]

I recommended Awaken6! I was like, yo check this out, and linked him here :nana:

I get something free now, right.

And yeah man, I was looking into the php nuke thing but for some reason my wireless connection went to shit and wouldn't connect. I'll study it some more tonight and get back to you on it ;)

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Good apology. Props for doing that.
I recommended Awaken6! I was like, yo check this out, and linked him here :nana:

I get something free now, right.

And yeah man, I was looking into the php nuke thing but for some reason my wireless connection went to shit and wouldn't connect. I'll study it some more tonight and get back to you on it ;)
[/b]
Check your paypal! (jk ;) )

As for the phpNuke, I think that would be the best solution for you...there are actually a few alternatives to it but I think this has the most extentions and fully supports phpBB, which I'm sure you'll be interested in adding toward the future.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
From now until DEC 31st, if you refer anyone over the new pricing will be as follows.

Yearly Signups
Basic Package: $25
Developer Package: $35
Enterprise Package: $45

Monthly Signups
Basic Package: $5
Developer Package: $10
Enterprise Package: $15

1 - 20 of 20 Posts