Mazda 6 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 300 Posts

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Cool! There are two other local wagons here in my little hampton and they are three blocks apart!?! I've even seen one at Costco that I stopped to check out. It's fun to see them. BTW only a couple of the photos are showing up.
I recently got in trouble (not really) with the missus when I ran into three (!!!) wagons doing errands and all wanted to talk. One had stayed around to thank me, about advise I had given regarding maintenance, telling me I saved them thousands with a quick diagnosis I made when hearing them pull up the first time. That was kinda nice.
Nice! Three eh? That's like finding a hen' s tooth! I've done the same and got asked, "what took you so long?!?" Well, we got to talking about our cars babe. ;-)

·
Rally Racer
1,744 Posts
BTW... @DrFeelGood what was the diagnosis?
Good ol'e misfire.
I heard the car drive into the lot and I swore I heard a hickup. I waited for the driver to exit and started with the usual..."nice car, how long have you had it?" Six wagon owners seem to LOVE their cars and they stopped to talk. I mentioned what I heard and they said it just started doing something that felt like a hiccup. I said change your plugs and coils (we all know this by now). on the second encounter (months later) the woman was waiting around to tell me that her mechanic told her that it was a very good idea to replace all the coils and plugs in this car and he check and assured her that "serious" damage had not been done because of how quickly she addressed the problem. Good mechanic... or he looked it up online with your guys... :smile2: Either way, maybe another one saved.

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
I want to do [this] with mine (or anthracite powder coated RX8 wheels)

Bring the wagon love!
I considered doing it with my rx-8 wheels but decided that I didn't want to wait any longer to put my wheels on. Do you have your set of rx-8's yet @DrFeelGood ?

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
WOW!!! that would be a great price @DrFeelGood . Hopefully you'll find another set. I was too impatient when I went for mine. I tried a few times for a deal and they only had three or some strange thing like that so I just bought some off ebay for stoooopid money. Water under the bridge...

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
@joe.skelly rumor has it you have a wagon! Gather up a picture or two of your machine and post em' here. Feel free to come back again and post updates as you make mods (did you find your blacked out tail lights yet?).

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
R.I.P. :'(
Sorry @coopdiggitymofo for the loss of your steed. Thanks for posting up a picture all the same. Feel free to post some more of the glamour shots on here. Your wagon was super dialed in and a pleasure to see on here when it popped up.

·
Registered
59 Posts
My 6 wagon. Just got her a couple days ago to replace my stolen Jeep. This is my family’s second 6, we have a 2011 gen 2 that has served as well. The wagon had about 165k km which is approximately 100k miles to you yanks. I’m loving the V6, it shames the 4 cylinder in my gen 2. It’s fully loaded which I hear how Canadian models came. First mod will likely be LED or HID headlights or a double din.

Attachments

·
Rally Racer
1,744 Posts
My 6 wagon. Just got her a couple days ago to replace my stolen Jeep. This is my family’s second 6, we have a 2011 gen 2 that has served as well. The wagon had about 165k km which is approximately 100k miles to you yanks. I’m loving the V6, it shames the 4 cylinder in my gen 2. It’s fully loaded which I hear how Canadian models came. First mod will likely be LED or HID headlights or a double din.
She's a beauty. Thanks for sharing.

Make sure those plugs and coils are good and if it's an automatic, might be a good idea to replace the trans fluid.

Happy Motoring

21 - 40 of 300 Posts
About this Discussion
299 Replies
45 Participants
DrFeelGood
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing