Mazda 6 Forums banner

281 - 300 of 302 Posts

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #282
Stock summer wheels with Bridgestone Turanza tyres and blacked out mirrors. Would lower the car, but since my wife drives it also, unfortunately this ist not an option.
Love the panda look! The blacked out mirrors are a very nice touch.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Here are some pics of mine. This car is so nice to ride in and drive. We got the wagon because we're former hippies and would like the option of sleeping in the back when visiting national parks or on little road trips. It needs a lot of maintenance but I like to work on it.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #286
Here are some pics of mine. This car is so nice to ride in and drive. We got the wagon because we're former hippies and would like the option of sleeping in the back when visiting national parks or on little road trips. It needs a lot of maintenance but I like to work on it.
Awesome... there's a lot of versatility in a wagon.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #288
My first wagon. 05 6s 5speed. Funniest car I've ever owned. I can't wait to put some love into it. Any suggestions let me know!
Great looking wagon. And a 5 speed to boot! That's a great combo.

·
Registered
454 Posts
I was driving past a cemetery today and it ended up being a cool photo op. I hope everyone has a good Memorial Day weekend.

·
Registered
11 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Here is my 04. Picked it up a few weeks ago for a song. Was running on 5 cylinders and leaking oil everywhere. So far I've replaced front wheel bearings, fuel injectors, coils, plugs, valve cover gaskets, crank seal, upper control arms, oil pressure sensor, front fender liners. Mods are ebay intake with K&N filter and honeycomb air straighteners, Short shifter, Eibach Pro-Kits, Koni sport shocks, throttle body coolant hoses removed.

Attachments

·
Rally Racer
1,877 Posts
Here is my 04. Picked it up a few weeks ago for a song. Was running on 5 cylinders and leaking oil everywhere. So far I've replaced front wheel bearings, fuel injectors, coils, plugs, valve cover gaskets, crank seal, upper control arms, oil pressure sensor, front fender liners. Mods are ebay intake with K&N filter and honeycomb air straighteners, Short shifter, Eibach Pro-Kits, Koni sport shocks, throttle body coolant hoses removed.
Looking good.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #296
Lots of great new wagon pics in here. Thanks all for continuing to post. I had to pick up some 10' lumber for a job but also had to drive the wagon instead of my work truck. You got to love the versatility of a wagon!!

Attachments

·
Rally Racer
1,877 Posts
Lots of great new wagon pics in here. Thanks all for continuing to post. I had to pick up some 10' lumber for a job but also had to drive the wagon instead of my work truck. You got to love the versatility of a wagon!!
Looking good man. Ten feet of lumber and the hatch closes, yes, love the wagon.
Do you need a rear bumper step plate? Parts houses are letting these things go for almost nothing now (if you look around for stock on hand)
0000-8T-H01

·
Rally Racer
1,877 Posts
281 - 300 of 302 Posts