Mazda 6 Forums banner

261 - 280 of 322 Posts

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #261
@Buzby thanks for posting... a gen 1.5 too!!! RX8s and tint were the first mods I did to my long top. It really smarts up the appearance. I did 35% front and 25% rear. Any darker and I didnt feel safe visibility wise in our somewhat grey climate in the NW.

·
Registered
23 Posts
@Buzby thanks for posting... a gen 1.5 too!!! RX8s and tint were the first mods I did to my long top. It really smarts up the appearance. I did 35% front and 25% rear. Any darker and I didnt feel safe visibility wise in our somewhat grey climate in the NW.
Yeah I was thinking 35 all around. So excited

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #264
Yeah I was thinking 35 all around. So excited
35% will be great for defining the green house area without severely effecting viz. Nice looking wagon there @Buzby ! Now go buy those rx8s and swap em' on!

·
Premium Member
212 Posts
Lots of Wagon guys registering these days hopefully we'll see a flood of pics soon!

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #268
Hi all, new to the forum all the way from Australia. Mods coming soon, but sharing my new love.
So love to see those 3rd gen long tops!! Thanks for sharing @Joeb16 .

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #269
I haven't had a chance to wash the machine in a while, but we got some extended clear dry days coming up so I gave her a quick wash. I also rotated the tires and swapped on my color keyed mirror covers to the speed6 folding mirror mod I did a while back. It's nice to see her all cleaned up.

Attachments

·
Registered
125 Posts
I haven't had a chance to wash the machine in a while, but we got some extended clear dry days coming up so I gave her a quick wash...It's nice to see her all cleaned up.
I wish. We've had such either just crappy or really cold weather here that my black wagon looks mottled medium grey with all of the salty wonder from the roads. Tonight's forecast is freezing rain, so it's not getting ant better!

Yours is looking good on the other hand. The mirrors look great.

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #272
Here's my longtop! Her name is Brinkly. She's my first 6 wagon & I love her so far! She looks way better with her alloys on, but still need the winters for another couple weeks. Lots of ideas for her coming coming up.
Oops... @Joverload , I posted in your intro thread too soon. You already got some in here. Again, she looks great! Long live the long top!

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #273 (Edited)
I spotted a lowered gen 1.5 black wagon in the Seattle area over the last few days. It was specifically in the Bellevue, WA east side area. Yesterday I managed to nab a good photo. I only wish I could have spoken to him to get him to join the pac nw meet up!

Attachments

·
Registered
686 Posts
First real highway drive of the year in the wagon. It's amazing how much more fun to drive it is than our leased automatic Elantra. That car feels like a prison in comparison, haha.

Reactions: CUNMY6

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #275
First real highway drive of the year in the wagon. It's amazing how much more fun to drive it is than our leased automatic Elantra. That car feels like a prison in comparison, haha.
I love it!! I get to drive mine on Tuesday because the work van is in the shop for the day. I'm excited to roll in the wagon for a day!!

·
Registered
686 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
261 - 280 of 322 Posts