Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello.
Ihave two "major" issues right now.
1. When I have my blower motor on high it runs "slow" at idle - as soon as I get the RPMs up it runs faster...however even when driving if i turn on the headlight, rear defroster etc the blower motor slows down... in turn.. if i have my head lights on and turn the blower on - the head lights dim...
Took the car to Advanced Auto - battery and alternator check out to be ok. HELP??????????

2. Heat on high, blower on high - I get cold air blowing at idle... i get RPMs up to 2500-3000 range and it blows really hot like it should... I did have a raditor hose leak-fixed, flushed coolant (was low because of leak) and they found a plugged heater core (fixed)... it blows warmer at idle - but still cold and really hot at higher RPM... Stuck door? vaccum leak?

and also come to a stop the engine sort of sputters a litttle around 750-1000prm

·
Banned
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thanks for nothing

As my previous post.... thanks for nothing... NO one has any suggestions or help or had the issue on their car..

All I needed was some help figuring this out so I dont piss a ton of money away

·
Super Moderator
16,742 Posts
As my previous post.... thanks for nothing... NO one has any suggestions or help or had the issue on their car..

First of all, I'm sorry that we didn't help you out. It MIGHT help, however, if you posted the question in the appropriate section.

The How-To DIY section is (as stated), to post your own How-Tos and DIYs for others to learn, not to ask questions. Had your threads been created in the correct forum, people may have noticed them earlier.

I will be merging your two threads together, and moving them to the appropriate section where hopefully someone can answer your question.

·
Super Moderator
16,742 Posts
i did want to DO IT MYSELF - i read others with issues they wanted to FIX - WHERE should it have gone then?
Right, you aren't the first one to misunderstand the DIY section, so don't worry - I spend time each week moving threads to the appropriate section but I've been too busy with work lately.

The DIY section is specifically for posting DIYs - For Example: "Hey everyone, here are step-by-step instructions for how to do XYZ to your car."

The forum has been moved to the appropriate section, with the rest of the electrical-related questions :)

I would love to help you but I am not familiar with this problem. Perhaps @Final Impact would know the answer, he's a wealth of knowledge.

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Sounds like when the dash was apart something WAS not put back together proper. You implied the heater core was replaced. OR did someone just add stop leak to it?

Your answer really changes the WHERE to LOOK part of the statement.

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Not sure what was in your cooling system that plugged the core but I'd suspect there is more of it than meets the eye. Meaning, it needs another flush.

As best I've seen, when low on coolant these vehicles do the NO hot air thing at low RPM. So that may explain that.

What year, what engine, what trans, what repairs have been done and when is the last time it actually worked proper??
PS - The effort you put in here is the proportional to the answer you get back. Just sayin... I can't read your mind and know nothing about your vehicles history.

Do you own a volt meter?

·
Registered
2,660 Posts

So what i hear is that you are a Prick?! Just Sayin

LOL Pretty brilliant response there. Enjoy the cold and dark! :p:p

You ask for help, put it in the wrong section, cry when you get no help and then dis the help when they ask you for details as you POSTED NONE!

You shall go far! :lol::lol:

·
Banned
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
fuck off prick, DIY is NOT the wrong place if you want to fix something and ohh i dont know DO IT MYSELF..... go hide under a bridge

·
Administrator
8,397 Posts
...and we're done.

Byakuya is right, the DIY section is ONLY for posting up threads that explain HOW TO do things, NOT ask what needs to be done. Instead of biting the hand that feeds you, it also helps to be friendly and informative to others on forums, just like this one, in order to get the help you're asking for.

Just something to think about...

Edit: take this as a warning. Any other insulting threads will result in suspension or permanent banning of your account.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
12 Replies
4 Participants
Mz6GreyGhost
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing