Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, everyone I own a black 03 6i and wondering if you guys could help me. I have done my research and asked people around. But after this point I think I will make my descion FINAL. I want to get these rims company called Volante. Never heard if the company, wanted to know if anyone has experiece with them or know anything about the wheel co. I am purchasing them from this website http://www.victoriatire.com/ Has anyone ordered from them? The wheel/tire package they give is 225/40/18. I live in NY and do now want to lower my car because NY roads suck. How would those wheels be driving around NY? Thats the only appropriate wheel size they give out for the Mazda6i. How would these wheels look, would they look like a monster truck or wud they look nice. If anyone has 225/40/18 pics of thier 6 please post. I belive the offset is fine too, because they gave me these wheels based on my car. Go on to this website http://www.victoriatire.com/ and go to company Volante nd then click on wheels "VOLANTE SPADE BLACK". Please IM at NYK814 or post because I need your help.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
I have a black 6 as well and believe me, if you go 225/40/18 WITHOUT dropping, it will look funny. The advantages of having a black car is that that unlike other colors, the gap blends in with the body color so it isn't as noticeable. I had my 225/40/18 put on yesterday and I am waiting for day in my calendar that I can drop off my car to get the springs installed. Although it looks 'fine', I notice the wheel gap every time I walk up to the car and it bugs me.

The website doesn't list the offset so you might want to contact the company and make sure it would fit.

Good luck! Sorry about NY roads!

·
Registered
80 Posts
i havent read your whole post, just where you are getting your stuff from, and i actually have dealt with victoria tire in the past. I had a good experience with them, and when i ordered the wrong tires they sent even better ones to me to fix the problem. they are very easy to deal with. no bullshit

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
i think those wheels are sweet, althougth i think they would look better with a drop i think it will stil look fine without it

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
iboo
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing