Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone able to volunteer their time and digital cameras as an intrepid reporter (whatever that is) for any info that can be had from SEMA for the Mazdaspeed6? You're mission would just be that: find products applicable to the MS6 and feed detailed info plus pics back to the forum. If you choose to accept it, it would much appreciated by us not fortunate enough to get there. :cheers:

I'd go myself, but don't figure on anyone ponying up the :doh: for my flight and 5 star acommodation. ;)

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
I'll be there for a few days, and will take pics.

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
I could go with my friends company but sadly I will be stuck in class!!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will most likely be there.
[/b]
Maybe those attending should meet up if possible to maximize the lobbying of the various vendors i.e. compare notes on who has and who is working on products at SEMA to harangue them so that they get the message our little community is interested in after-market equipment. Not sure of how easy that is given the size of SEMA, peoples scheds, etc. Just a suggestion. :popcorn:

·
Premium Member
9,080 Posts
for anyone that goes, shoot by the Brembo booth and say high to my girlfriend, they just asked her to go for all 5 days....which scores me a hotel room for free, so i'll be there all week as well. and thanks to F2 for getting me a way into the show.

she's gonna be in the booth all week, so if anyone wants company walking around, let me know.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Can someone go to the Defi booth and find out when the new blue racer gauges will be coming out in amber? I've got money to burn... :banghead:

·
Registered
537 Posts
for anyone that goes, shoot by the Brembo booth and say high to my girlfriend, they just asked her to go for all 5 days....which scores me a hotel room for free, so i'll be there all week as well. and thanks to F2 for getting me a way into the show.

she's gonna be in the booth all week, so if anyone wants company walking around, let me know.
[/b]

I'll be there from Monday night until Thursday afternoon, so I'll look out for you some of you guys at the show. I need to speak to a few companies, while I am out there, so I should be doing that Wednesday after I walk the show on Tuesday. MrTea, will you be bringing your car?

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
I have heard of many compaines releaing several produts for the Speed6.

I personally cannot wait for pics either. What items, ETAs, brands, etc.

·
Registered
4,775 Posts

[/b]
I'll prolly find you to walk around with...

·
Premium Member
9,080 Posts
don't know about my car yet, it won't be anywhere visable for sure though. i'm going to talk to my builder 2 weekends before that about finding a time to get the tranny swap done, so i'm not sure. my girlfriend is flying with the company, so i might take the mini.

i'm not expecting anything new for the 6, so i really don't care about that. not looking for any parts at all, so not worried about that. if i wanted speed parts i'd just got get em made out here, not that. i just want to talk to car guys, look at cars, smell cars....cars for week, that's it

1 - 12 of 12 Posts