Looks like we get to choose from:

White
Dark Grey
Silver
Red
Black
Dark Blue
Yellow

According to they way they look in the virtual garage i like the yellow or blue.

What do u guys think of the mirror with the blinker on it? looks good with blue to me.

·
Registered
87 Posts
No wood please

ugh, those tacky wood stick ons look like crap. I love the interior as it is. I hope that they don't have that option in the US.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You are right... they are very tacky... baad! do u like the added color to the shifter/steering wheel/parking brake?

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
Originally posted by sampson

You are right... they are very tacky... baad!  do u like the added color to the shifter/steering wheel/parking brake?[/b]
Yeah it kinda gives that interior look of the RX8.

·
Registered
87 Posts
That RX-8 interior looks crappy. Mono color, considering that this is the competitor to the ultra-blando Honda Accord and Camry, it shouldn't be that loud.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Virtual Garage - Build Your Own 6'

Interior accents are a bit much, I think. I recently saw a Mitsubishi Eclipse that has similar bright yellow inserts. Didn't like it. It is eye catching, but just a tad overdone. I like the idea of turnsignals on the side mirrors, but I think you should be able to get them in body color plastic. Why silver? Would look better with the chrome ext. but I don't want chrome either. We, in the States, don't usually get those side markers (turn signals) on the fenders either, which I would like...

·
Registered
8 Posts

I'm pretty certain we'll get side markers here in the states on the 6. Mazda seems to be going to that on all it's cars...including my wife's Tribute. Now if they'll only make the side marker lenns clear (with an orange bulb) instead of the orange lens the Tributes have.

·
Registered
48 Posts

Also here in Holland. But we haven't got that weird grille and we've got another frontbumper

Pic 1: I see that frontbumper on the Atenza's. Is that standard on the Atenza/6 in the Us?
Pic 2: That's how our standardbumper looks like
Pic 3: Called the Aero-bumper. That's an option of +/- 500 dollars

Further we've got as options on the 6 the black front- and blacklights, wood or carbon in the interior (ugh); blue, red, alu or yellow steeringwheel etc; just like at that page. And also spoilers and chrome on the outside

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

i really hate waiting to see what the options will be in Canada. I am mostly interested in the price tho. Please be affordable!

·
Registered
38 Posts

Well it should be. According to everything I've read, they are trying to price it lower than their competitors, mainly Altima, Camry, Accord kind of class. So hopefully it'll be ultra affordable (I assume the 2.0L) the 2.3L and V6 might be kind of pricey on the high end, as the Millenia is gone too. Let's just see...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts