Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, so i was just randomly searchin the interweb for some mazda6 pics when i stumbled upon these on photobucket...
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h319/For...fecruise031.jpg

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h319/For...fecruise025.jpg

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h319/For...fecruise026.jpg

... the first one is a bit fuzzy but the other two are pretty nice. im not sure if this is some new prototype kit for europe or a custom kit but i think it looks pretty nice. from wat i can gather it looks like an Autoexe1 bodykit with fender flares, and an extended sport appearance package back bumper and side skirts. unfortunately the car is blck so its hard to see all the details but im kinda likin it. wat do u think? does any one else have pics/ info on the kit? and how do u like those deep dish rims? :drool:

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Sorry, but that's definitely not for me.

·
Premium Member
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
TERRIBLE

i would never even consider that coming near my vehicle
[/b]
come on, i wouldnt call it terrible...
but u are entitled to your opinions.

definately a custom job...
[/b]
the reason i wasnt sure if it was or not was because the person hosting the pics kept referring to it as the "VIP Mazda 6"... watever that means

·
Registered
149 Posts
If that guy paid all that money for body work he shoulda just bought an rx8. It looks like a spaceship.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
come on, i wouldnt call it terrible...
but u are entitled to your opinions.
the reason i wasnt sure if it was or not was because the person hosting the pics kept referring to it as the "VIP Mazda 6"... watever that means
[/b]
You're right, everyone is entitled to their opinion but, c'mon...it's fugly.

·
Premium Member
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You're right, everyone is entitled to their opinion but, c'mon...it's fugly.
[/b]
still i love widebodies so i just find it interresting...
basically it is an FR version of blaznazn's fender flares i beleive, i do have to say i like his a bit more, tho. if this is actually a kit i think its kinda targeting those who want 'the pimp look' rather than 'the performance look'

maybe if the car wasnt black some of us might change our opinions...

·
Registered
98 Posts
too much imo.
although the idea of putting wider rubber is interesting, this just doesn't look nice. plus if he hasn't made any performance mods to use that extra rubber.....

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
i think its ugly also, it dosent even look like a six.

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
:drool: ...I love wide-body kits. I have to say, the design of the rims are gross, but i'm loving the lip... :drool:
[/b]
Rims are terrible but kit is even worse. Look at the gaps and the way the metal hits at the seams. Just an all around crappy job.

·
Registered
436 Posts
those fender flares look like Darth Vader's helmet!

that's just plain awful, but hey it's your car; order one if you like it, Vader. ;)

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
looks like someome chopped a porche and a m6 together.. looks kind of cool

·
Registered
536 Posts
Not my Style!

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
that looks so dumb.

The one thing that i did think was kinda cool was the bronze tail lights, but it doenst matchanything but the rims and those are just freakin ugly.

not 4 me.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
I love how everyone posting here saying how stupid that is... yet... most of them have.. or love the CF lip kit.... too lazy to dig up a link for it... but i'll just say... its 100x worse than this guys job....

He did take it way too far... However... check out the RS 4 from audi... it has a wide body kit.. and looks FUCKING awsome.... I'm sure if someone managed to build a slightly wider kit for a 6... it would look good.. just not this wide...

1 - 20 of 90 Posts