Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
ADP, seriously?

I'll get my view later. I look out at mountains. Kinda. They're across town.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Dudes, if I posted pics of my view... you'd all be jealous, so I won't :)

Balhar... your office. Judging from the pics... Etobicoke? Close to Kipling/Islington and Dundas maybe. Am I close?

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Here is a shot from my old office. If you can guess what ride it is you win free coffee at the next meet.

Now I work at Scotia Plaza, the building with the big red light in the first picture. I haven't had a chance to get any good shots from on top of there yet. Everytime I go up there I forget to bring my camera.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Mazda6

·
Registered
233 Posts
I hate you all, from my place of work, i can see a canadian pacific rail track. If I squint I think I can See a gas station. Pics to follow.

·
Registered
412 Posts
my window overlooks a hobo-nest in kitchener... provides some entertainment when they fight over booze and stuff. seens lots of cop cruisers around there as well. haha

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Well, the view from my home office is of the mountains to the north of the city. However, a couple of houses and some trees are blocking the view partially. I still can see the mountains clearly, as if the obstructions weren't there, however in pictures all you end up seeing is the obstructing houses/trees and not the mountains behind them.

I guess the brain's better at processing information than a camera is.

That's why I haven't posted any pics, cuz they simply don't do justice.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts