Mazda 6 Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
pm me if you'd like to see me run against a few hondas. i dont want to post them here for fear of the massive flame war that would erupt.

i have one against a swapped (b20, I/H/E)/stripped crx that ran a 14.3 at the track, i took him by a little more than a car length

one from a 20 roll against another swapped(LS/VTEC I/H/E)/stripped crx which i think was a little quicker than the the first one, took him by a car.

last on is the most glorious: a perfect awd launch against the LS/VTEC hatch. im convinced that it was a high 13 sec run.

mods- if there's anything in this post that goes against the rules, let me know and ill either fix it, or itll need to be closed. not trying to start trouble, just sharing some videos.

·
Registered
967 Posts
If you weren't at a track, there's no point of this post.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
kthanx

you didnt need to reply either if you were offended

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
didnt mean to be a dick, but i stated in my first post, that if a mod needs to delete it, then please do. im not trying to stir up trouble. so if the thread is gone due to mod intervention. cool, i learned a lesson. but if he's not a mod, then...

koko- thanks anyway.

·
Registered
967 Posts
didnt mean to be a dick, but i stated in my first post, that if a mod needs to delete it, then please do. im not trying to stir up trouble. so if the thread is gone due to mod intervention. cool, i learned a lesson. but if he's not a mod, then...
koko- thanks anyway.
[/b]
I'm not offended at all nor was I trying to be a dick. Like Bond said I was trying to help (Thanks Bond). The mods will delete this thread. Just a fact.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
put em up on streetfire

·
Registered
829 Posts
pm me if you'd like to see me run against a few hondas. i dont want to post them here for fear of the massive flame war that would erupt.

i have one against a swapped (b20, I/H/E)/stripped crx that ran a 14.3 at the track, i took him by a little more than a car length

one from a 20 roll against another swapped(LS/VTEC I/H/E)/stripped crx which i think was a little quicker than the the first one, took him by a car.
last on is the most glorious: a perfect awd launch against the LS/VTEC hatch. im convinced that it was a high 13 sec run.

mods- if there's anything in this post that goes against the rules, let me know and ill either fix it, or itll need to be closed. not trying to start trouble, just sharing some videos.
[/b]
I am pretty sure by making this post, you're stirring up trouble, no matter if you "mean to" or not.

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
Well, it's not trouble if you did this innocently. But we don't allow any street racing posts. If you have track vids, please post them up like p5freek and others do.

But I see from the language in your original post these are street racing vids, I'm going to have to say no.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.