Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great video! Really well shot and explained.
Your hyperlink above is a little weird, had to copy and paste into YouTube, but again, great video!

Thanks

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
Thank you for the feedback. I redid the link so it will play inside the post. Do you mind trying it again to see if it works? Thank you so much!

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Hey! Great video. Six minutes long but I think no one will get bored. Consistent audio and editing is perfect for me, fast forwarding where it is needed. I appreciate the simultaneous video as you can see the whole thing that is happening.

The way you presented where to remove the bolts is excellent. Someone will surely save his time figuring out which bolts and attachments to remove. The added humor is awesome.
😀

How did you make the video? And the chosen name reminds me of Chris Fix.
😀

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey! Great video. Six minutes long but I think no one will get bored. Consistent audio and editing is perfect for me, fast forwarding where it is needed. I appreciate the simultaneous video as you can see the whole thing that is happening.

The way you presented where to remove the bolts is excellent. Someone will surely save his time figuring out which bolts and attachments to remove. The added humor is awesome.
😀

How did you make the video? And the chosen name reminds me of Chris Fix.
😀
Hey Archerfish,

Thanks for the positive feedback! I try to make videos that I would enjoy watching (educational and entertaining) so I truly value your feedback.

I wanted to make sure the viewer had multiple camera angles as much as possible so they could relate to where I was on the vehicle and where they would need to be. I made the video with two cameras (iPhone for the moving shots and BMPCC 4k for the static.)

I mainly used Davinci Resolve for the video editing.

Screenshot of this project below.

As for the name, my wife came up with it. She said every time she asks me to do something for her I say, "I can do it." So she said that's going to be the name of my show, "Chris can do it". 😁

BTW, that is our boo in the pink chair. We lost her lost year and she is in heaven now. But it makes me happy to see her so I put her in the beginning of my videos.

Anyhow, thanks again for the feedback. I'm going to continue making all kinds of videos and posting them on my YouTube channel. It's a great creative outlet. Subscribe to the channel if you're interested.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.