Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
WTF !! i'd never do that to my M6 !!! ... I dont even go over 4000rpm 'coz i think it'll damage my engine
[/b]
So you've never experienced more than 60% of your car's potential power? Wow...

·
Registered
979 Posts
The spinouts were a bit excessive But the rest was not that bad.

·
Registered
742 Posts
So he floored it a few times and did a slide into the dirt, on our AZMC runs we work our cars harder than that through the mountain roads.
[/b]
yeah no kidding. I'm still waiting for something hardcore to happen in the video here. :p That was weak sauce X1000...

·
Registered
909 Posts
The Arab video cracks me up every time atleast he is using every bit of that car haha.

Sunny I demand you to go floor your car to redline at this very second. I am pretty sure it won't break :D

·
Registered
153 Posts
The saudi one....holy shit...i didnt know that stuff was possible to do in our cars...the sections when he did a 180 then threw it in reverse....disgusting!!! I WANNA DO THAT!!!......ive been contemplating taking stunt driving classes...would be sick

·
Registered
5,757 Posts
Er, I thought that was pretty lame. Get a rear sway and do that stuff on asphalt (at higher speeds) instead of dirt.

In regards to not going over 4000rpm- you're missing the point of the engine.

·
Registered
309 Posts
WTF !! i'd never do that to my M6 !!! ... I dont even go over 4000rpm 'coz i think it'll damage my engine
[/b]

Sunny,

You must be joking?

I don't even think about shifting under 4000K when driving normally. :drive:
You are not going to possibly hurt your car, heck that is what the rev limiter is for.

Watched both vids.

The first one was just lame, now that Arab guy is f-ing crazy. What do you thing the other drivers on the road were thinking? :shocked:

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
Er, I thought that was pretty lame. [/b]
Agreed. We used to abuse cars much worse than that just doing ride and drives.

·
Registered
780 Posts
the first was eh,.. i try to stay away from rocks and dirt.. and the second was dangerously crazy!! but with these damn gas prices, I been staying under 4K too

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
The first he was just a dick he had no control or finesse!

and the 2nd Vid... I want those taillights HAHA, but there is a lot of skill involved there.

and under 4k... You must think our car is slow then, I drive my car hard, very hard.

One time this girl didn't think the 6 was much of a performer... I get in and put my seatbelt on like i normally do and she just kinda laughed at me, but then I took her for a RIDE! I threw her and the car around with control. Long story short we got back and she said "HOLY F#^@! You drive like that all the time?" I just told her no, only when I want to :drive:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
About this Discussion
51 Replies
31 Participants
chikoo
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing