Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
Sweet dude!!! Awesome vid! I looked like an idiot w/ my skateboard though... Haha :laugh:

Till next time!

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Like I said in the other thread good shit and thanks for doing it.

·
Registered
744 Posts
good work man. too abd we didnt have anyone drive with you for vid on the hwy's. the drivin was fun

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Cool vid...this seems like your first time editing -- so a couple of tips

-Don't Use the built in windows movie editor, try Pinnacle, its pretty easy and does a MUCH better job
-Music overlays all sound, once again something that can't be controlled through the windows crap
-You have to make the cuts A LOT shorter, there was way too much fluff in there, the vid should've only been like 1 - 2mins long
-Titles and Transitions

But other than that looking good :) -- Next time you want to host a vid, let me know and I'll get it up ;)

·
Registered
380 Posts
Nice piece of work, man. Yeah, we definately needed some of the highway shots. Maybe next time.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Like I said in the other thread good shit and thanks for doing it.
[/b]
Thx man. It was fun

good work man. too abd we didnt have anyone drive with you for vid on the hwy's. the drivin was fun
[/b]
I agree, thats all the video was really missing.

Cool vid...this seems like your first time editing -- so a couple of tips

-Don't Use the built in windows movie editor, try Pinnacle, its pretty easy and does a MUCH better job
-Music overlays all sound, once again something that can't be controlled through the windows crap
-You have to make the cuts A LOT shorter, there was way too much fluff in there, the vid should've only been like 1 - 2mins long
-Titles and Transitions

But other than that looking good :) -- Next time you want to host a vid, let me know and I'll get it up ;)
[/b]
Yep first time.

Is Pinnacle free?

I wish I was able to do both sound and music, not just one.

If the vid was only 1-2mins long, I would not have made it.

Thx for the tips

Nice piece of work, man. Yeah, we definately needed some of the highway shots. Maybe next time.
[/b]
Thx, I think next time I am going to bring a friend to help me.

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
that's pretty cool to see fellow 6 members joining up and making a video to see it!

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
If I make it to the next one I'll put together a vid, and no pinnacle isn't free (unless you pick up a pirated version ;) )

·
Registered
147 Posts
Hey Anthony, thanks for putting this together.. it is a very time consuming thing to do and I think you did a great job for a first timer!

I'm lookin forward to doin this again :yesnod:

·
Registered
88 Posts
hey not bad job on the video, next time use quicker cuts, tighter shots and the car audio is a must. Next time u guys have a meet please let me know and i'll help with the video stuff i got a camera, editing software and a mac, please don't edit on pc's its a waste of time.

hey check out my video its a project i did for class look at it as a resume, i really would like to go to the next meet and tape it for u guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GptmjZqYqE

·
Premium Member
9,080 Posts
i'm diggin the black/bronzw of onewheelpeel's car!! first time i think i'd seen that car.

see, this is what happens when people aren't lazy like all of us over on the left coast. i think we've had pics of 2 meets that weren't vegas in the last 3 years....no vids.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts