Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
To correct the condition, alignment and tire rotation or replacement is necessary.
That would be alignment right? Your telling me that the mazda techs didn't align it properly?
[/b]

You can align a car all day long ... If the damage to the tires is already done it's not going to be reversed.

·
Registered
90 Posts
True, but when they did the alignment, I had not rotated the tires yet. So, the problem was not fixed because when I rotated them, the other two developed that wear. I'm thinking its a problem with the suspension.
[/b]

I have yet to see an awd (nevermind the fact of a performance awd) vehicle that doesn't exhibit some type of accelerated wear on the front tires. It's a common thing.
I am curious where you feel this vibration. In the steering wheel?, gas pedal?, seat of the pants? whole car? How hard to you have to be accelerating? The way you described it at first I thought you were talking a powertrain issue, but now you are stating alignments, rotations, etc. Confusing.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.