Mazda 6 Forums banner

Vancouver car show

2K views 19 replies 11 participants last post by  Necessity 
#1 ·
#12 ·
Reading Topic: Vancouver car show

The S60R. Wonderful!

I think the guy that designed the interior should get some kind of prize... I is SO good looking, roomy, nice and it has a VERY solid feel to it. Mazda is nice, but I had to chose a car by interior Volvo is the way to go.

#13 ·

I absolutely love the volvo S60R. Not only it has good exterior and interior, it also has the newest technologies that volvo can offer. MSRP $58,995 CAD and you get a car that is comparable to the M3 in performance. (M3 MSRP $73,885 CAD)

This car comes with Bi-Xenon headlights. I wish the 6 has this as an option.

#14 ·

I also went to the show. They didn't show a S60R here. That's a T5. At first, I also thought it was a R. But the trunk says T5.

The show was ok, nothing much new here. All the cars were shown before. It's just a chance to sit in all the cars. Many people were looking at the 6 as I stand in the Mazda booth for a while. They seemed to like to as well.

#17 ·
Replying to Topic 'Vancouver car show'

Originally posted by vwmonsoon

I also went to the show.  They didn't show a S60R here.  That's a T5.  At first, I also thought it was a R.  But the trunk says T5.

The show was ok, nothing much new here.  All the cars were shown before.  It's just a chance to sit in all the cars.  Many people were looking at the 6 as I stand in the Mazda booth for a while.  They seemed to like to as well.[/b]
here is the proof...

:D

#18 ·

That steering wheel with the red and the handle are REALLY cool. Can you order those? I'm sure at some sick inflated price?

Also, that 6 seems to have white numbers on the dash for it's MPH and Tach? Is that just an insert for the show so people can see without the car running?

#20 ·
Replying to Topic 'Vancouver car show'

Thanks for the update... pity about the whole Japan only deal. Closest I've found. http://www.mazdastuff.com/product.cfm?ProductID=1295'
Thats a LOT of beer I'd be willing to give up for a flashy steering wheel though. Survey says?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.