Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is the end of the V6 Injen CAI 3.5" in diameter? I need to know so I can buy the correct K & N filter size....

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You asked this question earlier today and it was answered: 3.0" outside diameter, 2.75" inside diameter.
[/b]

The guy who answered said he has the CP-E intake which could be different from the Injen intake.... In addition, someone else with the Injen intake told me to get a 3.5" ID filter, but he could have made a typo.

·
Registered
107 Posts
The guy who answered said he has the CP-E intake which could be different from the Injen intake.... In addition, someone else with the Injen intake told me to get a 3.5" ID filter, but he could have made a typo.
[/b]

You may want to ask a third person. The person who answered in this thread may have also made a typo. I'd post a third time just to be sure.

:goon:

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You may want to ask a third person. The person who answered in this thread may have also made a typo. I'd post a third time just to be sure.

:goon:
[/b]
I didn't see that someone had replied to my other post which is why I made this one. Any ways, thanks for the information and sarcasm....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
4 Participants
bullion
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing