Mazda 6 Forums banner

181 - 188 of 188 Posts

·
Registered
6,686 Posts
Jordan,

The few of us that have installed these are getting CEL's for the rear O2 sensors as we had feared from the increased flow from the new convertors.We are looking into a O2 simulators,the product is awesome just has a CEL from it.Maybe you could add these to the kits/systems.

Dave

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Jordan,
The few of us that have installed these are getting CEL's for the rear O2 sensors as we had feared from the increased flow from the new convertors.We are looking into a O2 simulators,the product is awesome just has a CEL from it.Maybe you could add these to the kits/systems.
Dave[/b]
Pull the Radioshack Diode in the 02 sensor trick. I did it on my Speed 6 with no cats and I only got a CEL once and that was when I did a high gear pull and got a fat backfire. I understand why I got that one.

·
Registered
6,686 Posts
Pull the Radioshack Diode in the 02 sensor trick. I did it on my Speed 6 with no cats and I only got a CEL once and that was when I did a high gear pull and got a fat backfire. I understand why I got that one.[/b]
That hasn't worked so far..........We are trying a couple different things to remedy this.

O2simulator.com is sending me a unit to test out and see if it will work.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
That hasn't worked so far..........We are trying a couple different things to remedy this.

O2simulator.com is sending me a unit to test out and see if it will work.[/b]
Hmmm, strange. Good luck with the O2 simulator.

·
Registered
886 Posts
Jordan,
Dave[/b]

Hey Dave, would you mind emailing me some details about the code you're getting ([email protected])? Is it a response issue, or catalyst efficiency problem? THANKS!

181 - 188 of 188 Posts