Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know any info about the updated engine mounts, I'm at 29k and they are definately torn and I can feel the engine bouncing around during some shifts.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Originally posted by lapis_blue_beast@Oct 14 2005, 12:44 PM
Does anyone know any info about the updated engine mounts, I'm at 29k and they are definately torn and I can feel the engine bouncing around during some shifts.
[snapback]533705[/snapback]​

CP-e is still refining their solution. They've hit a few snags that may be due to the crazy hot temps that the mount is exposed to during driving. CP-e wants to make sure we get a good quality product. Cant rush a good thing!

Please be patient. The new mounts will be worth the wait!

·
Registered
676 Posts
didn't wagner offer a motor mount solution?

·
Registered
275 Posts
If your stock mounts are torn at 29k, I would recommend a visit to the dealership to have them replaced. Once the aftermarket mounts are available you can always swap them in, but there is no need to suffer in the interim.

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Originally posted by flarearrow@Oct 14 2005, 04:05 PM
didn't wagner offer a motor mount solution?
[snapback]533801[/snapback]​
I think their turbo kit lists a solid mount as part of the package.

·
Registered
319 Posts
I am glad you asked i contacted CP-E this morning with the same question.

John,

Yes, we are switching to rubber and it will be 4-5 weeks until we get the prototype bushings in here and then about 2 weeks of testing here at the shop and on local consumers vehicles. so 5-7 weeks until they are for sale. We have a long waiting list but if you wanted to fill out an order form on the website to secure yourself one. No credit cards are asked for it just puts you on a list to recieve a call when the final version is available.

Thanks,
Anthony Messina
www.cp-e.com
(301)693-7531
Custom Performance Engineering

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
6 Participants
madduck99
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing