Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Reading Topic: V6 badge?

AWESOME CAR!

Thanks for the post, don't know how I missed that thread.

Can't wait to take delivery of mine.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Replying to Topic 'V6 badge?'

Hi guys, I currently have a Mazda6s base model, and I don't have V6 badge on my car, does anyone know how and where I can get them?? Thanks

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

For USA only. Sorry.

Jusk kidding. I have no idea. I assume you should talk to your dealer. Someone here said they would put them on free--if you have a 6s

·
Registered
1,667 Posts

i wouldn't put it on personally. and if i had it on, i'd take it off. it comes outta nowhere and says "V6". glad mines didn't come with it.

·
Registered
628 Posts

But on the other hand, I am glad that the '6s comes with it. I am not the 'sleeper' type, then again, I don't want to go around racing either. I paid extra money for the v6 and I want people to know it.

To each his own...

·
Registered
170 Posts

Your right to each his own, but why advertise? I hate it when I see a car with a big Kenwood sticker on it or something. Do they think it impreses people?

·
Registered
980 Posts

I don't like it neither. I dont know why, I think is because the emblem looks like the Mustang emblem.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Replying to Topic 'V6 badge?'

Originally posted by White Knight

Can you buy V6 badges and just glue it onto your car?[/b]
Just ask your dealer to get you some.......3m

·
Registered
1,112 Posts

I asked my dealer about it and he said they weren't availible to them yet. My dealer sucks, when it comes time to buy, I doubt I'll get it from there... Any suggestions for dealers in the Grand Rapids area?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts