Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a 6s with sport, comfort, bose package.(Silver, SWEET) My question to every owner here is this. My 6 has a chrome v6 badge on the lower front of the door. Problem is, I have yet to see any 6s anywhere else with one on it. Anyone know why ? is it a option that I'm unaware of ? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Replying to Topic 'V6 Badge ?'

Thanx guys, Picking up the ride on tuesday. Will post some picks by the end of the week. Will try to find more info on the badge when I pick the car up. But it does look kool ! :D

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Thanx for the link Count. Find it odd how some get the badge and some don't . Maybe the guy who puts those on only works part time....lol

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Originally posted by stew560

The only car I have seen the v6 badge on was the only 6s on the dealer's lot with the Auto-Dimming Mirror. This plus halfadozen's comments in his thread lead me to believe that you only get it w/that mirror.  

More Mazda wisdom i guess...[/b]
Well that can't be it because I have no auto-dimming mirror....must be the part timer ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.