Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im heading to utah to snowboard. What mountain should i go too? My first time leaving the east coast to board.
I kinda wanta do park city, but figured id ask to see waht the best one is. Can any fellow 6ers help me out a bit. Some ideas on cheap places to stay would be good too

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
:jackoff: Pssssfff.. Utah sucks, If you wanna ride in style, come to Colorado.. Thats where the good parks are.. Hitting up Breckenridge, Keystone, Vail, Beaver Creek, WinterPark etc.. Those are the HOT SPOTS.. But seriously, Utah does have some nice Mountains to Im not dogging on them, just saying I think Colorado has better ones ;) :boobs:

·
Registered
107 Posts
My favorite is Brighton. Solitude and Snowbird aren't bad hills either. Park City was way too crowded when I went.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for your replies guys, memphish i was actually looking at Breckenridge too. I only said park city cause i know some people that went and heard nothing but great things. Bond, did you go on a weekend or weekday, when it was too crowded. Out here on the east no moutains are really toooo crowded during the week. Thats when i plan on goin out west, week days. Ill be pissed if its crowded. :) wanta get as much time on the slops as possible

·
Registered
107 Posts
I'm pretty sure it was a weekend. Could've been a Friday. I just remember that was the only place I went to on that trip that we had to wait in long line.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts