Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If it is ok with the owners of 6tech, would it be ok to migrate all the how-to's over to there site and use it like a FAQ site? It would be nice to have 1 place to find all How-To's and important info without conversations in the way. Plus they could host the pics so they wouldn't get lost.

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
I have a copy of all their stuff, they have it to us when they closed down. Up to the new owners if they want to do anything with it at this point.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
I say this should be done. If not on 6tech, then it should be posted here. Maybe make a how-to section?

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If someone does decide to make a How To section, it needs to be a webpage, not a thread. It needs to be devoid of all the clutter that currently confused the HowTo's on 6club.

·
Registered
667 Posts
i agree. this needs to be done.

·
Registered
7,070 Posts
M3F how to section for the MS3 is ridiculous (in a good way)!! Wish we had something like that...

·
Registered
259 Posts
Might wanna ask the current 6tech site owners...[/b]
Thanks man.

Yes, we have been in discussions about this for sometime now, but it's a huge project and we haven't had the time needed to devote to it as we'd hoped or liked.

It will happen, just needs time to work it all.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have already recreated several write ups and they are saved as html if you ever want 'em.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts