Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Replying to Topic 'US spec Mazda6 @ NAIAS'

i think it looks good with and without but without the bodykit and with those wheels with the low profile tires the wheel well gap looks bigger. If you see euro type cars like audis and bmws they have a lower stance than the mazda 6. If the 6 was lowered maybe .5-1" or so it would look much better IMO but thats what lowering springs are for :)

·
Registered
1,130 Posts

While I like the body kit, I prefer the car with out it, which is why I've had so much fun getting the 17inch wheels. I do like the spoiler, which I have, but the ground effects stuff just isn't for me. Hopefully the wheels will become an easy option to add soon. I've have my new pics this weekend.

·
Registered
446 Posts

Originally posted by BadBadNeil

i think it looks good with and without but without the bodykit and with those wheels with the low profile tires the wheel well gap looks bigger. If you see euro type cars like audis and bmws they have a lower stance than the mazda 6. If the 6 was lowered maybe .5-1" or so it would look much better IMO but thats what lowering springs are for :)[/b]
I agree. At first I liked the body kit but it's too much. Without the kit it looks jacked up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts