Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My localest dealer has some '6's listed. They are not in yet, but they have them listed. There are a few "packages" that do not look familiar to me. Can anyone clarify Cold Package, SE Package, SAB and SAC?

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Replying to Topic 'US Packages?'

Cold package could be seat warmers, engine heater and headlight cleaning nozzels ect.

·
Registered
837 Posts

I just realize. Yet another thing the NA version won't get, headlight washer. Not that as important as some other features but a features neverless.

The rant keeps continuing on for me. :)

·
Registered
319 Posts

Originally posted by hieppo

I just realize.  Yet another thing the NA version won't get, headlight washer.  Not that as important as some other features but a features neverless.

The rant keeps continuing on for me.  :)[/b]
In fairness, when was the last time you saw a North American car with headlamp washers on a car that cost less than $40,000 US dollars?

I believe the reason it is on many foreign cars, is that it is a legal requirement in those countries. The last car I seem to remember seeing with them in foreign countries was the S2000. IMHO, the car looks better without them anyway.

·
Registered
319 Posts

Applejax, my guess is SAB is Side Air Bags. SE is probably Sport Edition (Sport Package).

I don't have any idea what SAC is though

1 - 5 of 5 Posts