Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted in the general forum about this, but I've recently brainstormed the idea of having a US rally somewhere. I dunno if anyone else has thought of this as well, but who is with me? I've put out a few e-mails to some people to get feedback, help, etc, and i'm gonna see if anything would develope. If anyone out there has ideas about organization, I'm welcome to them! My e-mail is [email protected]

·
Registered
468 Posts
Replying to Topic 'US Mazda6 Rally'

a few of us are planning nopi nationals...on a few diffrent boards..that'll prolly be the easiest to get a huge gathering going...it's the weekend of the 18th i believe in GA.

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Reading Topic: US Mazda6 Rally

My tentative plans thus far for a US Rally wouldn't be until next year. Currently I'm trying to get in contact with the organizer of the Grand Prix Get-together and see what help/advice he can give me. Our wonderful Liteswap sponsor for this forum has agreed to help out with the Rally if one takes place. I've not yet heard from Duratec Performance (hello Nikolas?). Once I have a little more backing for this I'm going to contact Mazda here in Irvine and see if they'd offer corporate support. I'm also planning on having a website up soon, so check back!!

EDIT
Oh, and and as seems to be the trend for these events, all the proceeds would go to a deserving charity... I think that makes the whole idea worth it if nothing else, don't you guys?

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Reading Topic: US Mazda6 Rally

Yeah, but the kind of Rally I'm talking about would be all Mazda6 owners, or soon-to-be/hopeful owners of course. I also think that by giving it a year and then some to hold a rally, it will allow time for people to customize their cars a little, allow for more after market support, etc. Also by then the other 2 versions will be available.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts