Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Replying to Topic 'US Colors'

I don't know about everyone else, but I find the term "Sepang Green Metallic" to be a little out of place in this color lineup... or at least it doesn't sound appealing to me.

Has anyone actually seen it? If so, how was it? Because to me, it sounds like an awful minty green kind of color...

·
Registered
146 Posts

Originally posted by Wstar5721

I don't know about everyone else, but I find the term "Sepang Green Metallic" to be a little out of place in this color lineup...  or at least it doesn't sound appealing to me.

Has anyone actually seen it?  If so, how was it?  Because to me, it sounds like an awful minty green kind of color...[/b]
They have not yet made one car in that color.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

I was about to ask for your basis for that statement before I saw who the post was from, halfadozen. :D

·
Registered
146 Posts

Originally posted by applejax

I was about to ask for your basis for that statement before I saw who the post was from, halfadozen.  :D  [/b]
I showed my wife the brochure and have asked a few of her factory pals about that color (which looks horrible to my taste) and not a one has seen one yet.

·
Registered
657 Posts

In the manual it says "Late availability" for the Sepang green. Notice the * next to the Sepang green, and on the opposite page of the brochure, there's a "* denotes late availability" disclaimer.

·
Registered
21 Posts

Looks like a color to get.

You won't see 30 of them on your way to work in the morning :D

·
Registered
455 Posts
Reading Topic: US Colors

I was disappointed when I went to the lot after looking at the colors in the brochure. The steel gray was darker than the picture, the silver seems lighter than the picture, the blue just plain looks different as does the red. I prefer most of the overseas colors to what we have to choose from here. That being said, I decided on the yellow, mainly becuase it and the black were the only US colors that really appealed to me and my wife hates black cars.

·
Registered
2,972 Posts

Yeah when seeing the Lapis on picitures here I must admit that the guy that did the prochure page needs some kind of color matching software for his computer, cause the lapis blue is baby blue compared to the real thing...

·
Registered
1,405 Posts

yea i agree, the lapis is looks diff in person as does the steel gray. but someone posted a picture of a sepang green 6 on here, maybe it was photoshopped, but it was kinda fugg to me

·
Registered
1,871 Posts

I agree, when I went to test drive a 6 I had only seen the brochure's colors. I was set on ordering a steel gray 6, but when I saw the lapis blue 6 I just had to have one. It's such a deep color and I saw it covered in the road grime of winter.

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Reading Topic: Reading Topic: US Colors

Sepang seems to be a city in Malaysia. There is also a F1 Serciut at Kuala Lumpur.

And this is a Lapis Lazuli stone:

It's one of those "medical" stones. It will lower fever, cure blood decises, make your eyes better (if weared all the time). It's also a good meditation stone and will help you get rid of that depression of yours. It will also strenghen the love bands. Bla bla bla...

It's a blue freaking stone :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts