1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Replying to Topic 'US Colors?'

Yes, here it is :

Mazda code - Color name

A2N - Canari Yellow
26A - Glacier Silver Metallic (same as the silver of the 2002 Tribute)
25V - Sonic Blue
NN - Black Onyx (the same as the 2002 Millenia)
A2N - Icy white
25W - Redfire Metallic (same red as the 2001 Tribute)
26X - Dark Grey (or Steel gray)

For the 2001 Tribute, the color had another name, but it's the same code (they work by code).

Note : They received the color book of the real interior and exterior colors at Mazda's dealers, go see it!

·
Registered
319 Posts

cool. The black on the Millenia is a beautiful if you ask me.

When can we honestly start seeing cars trickle into dealers? I know by Dec 1 they should all have some, but I've heard mid november. However, seeing as they have actually started building and will soon ship cars, could we start expecting some maybe in the next 2 weeks?

·
Registered
391 Posts

I don't think so, the only thing that you'll see is pages with exterior colors on it with a piece of leather and cloth in beige, grey and black.

If you can go at the Salon de l'auto de Montréal, it's in a month, so there you'll be able to sit in the Mazda 6.

But yesterday, I did go at my Mazda dealer and my friend told me the first ones would be in the showroom at mid january 2003... Sorry :(

·
Registered
305 Posts

Hey, where can I find out more about this Salon d'auto thingy? I live just about an hour and a half south of Montreal...

·
Registered
9 Posts

Also listed as a US color is;

28S-Sepang Green Metallic

I don't believe I have seen a picture of a green Mazda 6.
I think I will go with the Steel Gray, but I would really like
to see what the green looks like.

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

Originally posted by Jerome81

cool.  The black on the Millenia is a beautiful if you ask me.

When can we honestly start seeing cars trickle into dealers?  I know by Dec 1 they should all have some, but I've heard mid november.  However, seeing as they have actually started building and will soon ship cars, could we start expecting some maybe in the next 2 weeks?[/b]
Yes. Many dealers may have the car already. It's impossible to ship the amount of cars necessary to all the dealers over one weekend. The shipping has started, and I guess they start sending cars to dealers in the larger cities. But it may be random too.

·
Registered
391 Posts

Posted by DennyA

Hey, where can I find out more about this Salon d'auto thingy? I live just about an hour and a half south of Montreal...  [/b]

It's at the new Palais des Congrès de Montréal
1001, De Bleury, Montreal

By Metro : Place d'Armes Station

From Friday November 22nd to Sunday December 1st
From 11h00 am to 11h00 pm (except on the last day, it closes at 8h00 pm)

Tickets :
Adult : 12$
Student and 65+ : 10$
group (20+) : 10$
Children (6-12) : 4$
Children (0-6) : free

You'll have all the information here (in french) :
http://www.salonautomontreal.com/PreparerV...?langue=Anglais

·
Registered
137 Posts

Whoever is going to Salon, bring a digital camera and take lots of pics. Take every possible angle.

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

White would be a nice pick. It looks great in the pictures I've seen. But I never did see it in real life, though.

I would be willing to bet a buck that this car looks good in any of the colors they've picked. And in a lot of the colors they didn't pick too.:D

·
Registered
137 Posts

Originally posted by Steve 6er

White would be a nice pick. It looks great in the pictures I've seen. But I never did see it in real life, though.

I would be willing to bet a buck that this car looks good in any of the colors they've picked. And in a lot of the colors they didn't pick too.:D[/b]
I don't know about the red. It's so bright it hurts my retina.

I personally like the grey, sonic blue, and pearl white although it would be a pain to keep it clean.

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

Red is beautiful. It really stands out. I saw one in traffic the other day. (European red, though).

Personally, I chose the Silver Contrail because it's easier to maintain - scratches don't become so obvious as it does on a darker metallic, and also it can be pretty dirty before it LOOKS dirty...:D

Though that probably won't matter...I guess we're all gonna be out there washing the darn thing each and every day!:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts